UnCruise Adventures has opened bookings for a dedicated, 66-cabin Baja California Eclipse Cruise departing 06APR 2024.
This one-time sailing will offer "perfectly positioned" viewing for guests off the coast of Mazatlán. The 7-night adventure cruise offers a way for guests to experience the natural wonder of the total solar eclipse while exploring the waters of Baja, California, Mexico.
Reservations are currently open, and the cruise lines’ WAVE season savings can be applied to reserve individual cabins and groups.
2024 Baja California, Mexico Eclipse Cruise Highlights:
- Roundtrip entry and departure into San Jose del Cabo with safe tourism guidelines. Airport transfers are included.
- Expert positioning for "optimal viewing" of the celestial event.
- Opportunity to discover the history and culture of Baja California Sur, like the early explorers of John Steinbeck to the modern-day conservation efforts that preserve the natural beauty.
- Experienced guides and naturalists onboard.
- Daily activities to get up close and personal with the region's marine life: Snorkeling, kayaking, and stand-up paddle boarding are all included.
Every itinerary offers all-inclusive perks on each sailing and includes, all gear, excursions, national park fees, meals, beverages, including premium spirits and wine, personalized services and airport and overland transfers.
For more information, visit UnCruise Adventures' web site.