Following the line’s Greece cruises for summer 2021, Holland America Line’s Eurodam will take up the previously scheduled cruises of sister ship Westerdam in the Mediterranean.
From 12SEP through its 30OCT transatlantic repositioning cruise, HAL will offer five 12-day itineraries roundtrip on the Eurodam from Venice, Italy; between Venice and Athens, Greece; Venice and Barcelona, Spain; or from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Bookings for these cruises open 27MAY.
Guests who were booked on Westerdam cruises automatically will be rebooked on the same departure date aboard Eurodam in a comparable stateroom. As a Signature Class vessel, Eurodam has a slightly larger capacity (Eurodam 2,104; Westerdam 1,964) and will be able to accommodate all Westerdam guests .
Holland America Line’s Mediterranean Cruise Itineraries can be found below (all 12-days):
- 12SEP – Venice; Zadar and Hvar, Croatia; Kotor, Montenegro; Argostólion, Crete, Rhodes (overnight), Mykonos and Piraeus (overnight), Greece
- 24SEP – Piraeus; Istanbul (overnight) and Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Sarandë, Albania; Dubrovnik, Korcula and Rijeka, Croatia; Koper, Slovenia; Venice (overnight)
- 06OCT – Venice; Katakolon (Olympia), Piraeus, Rhodes (overnight), Santorini and Crete, Greece; Kotor; Korcula; Venice (overnight)
- 18OCT – Venice (overnight); Dubrovnik; Kotor; Corfu and Katakolon, Greece; Naples, Civitavecchia (Rome), and Livorno (Pisa/Florence), Italy; Cannes and Marseille (Provence), France; Barcelona
- 30OCT – Barcelona, Cartagena, Malaga (Granada) and Cadiz (Seville), Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Funchal, Madeira; Ponta Delgada, Azores; Fort Lauderdale
These Holland America Line cruises in 2021 to the Mediterranean are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the cruise and have proof of vaccination.
Holland America Line guests will be required to comply with all health and safety protocols in place at the time of departure for travel to and from the ship, as well as all onboard protocols and procedures for visiting ports. Advisors and their clients are encouraged to regularly check hollandamerica.com since updates will be posted as new procedures are finalized and existing protocols evolve.
Flexible cancellation terms, including COVID-19 Protections, are offered through “Book with Confidence” when booked by 30JUN 2021 for sailings through 31DEC 2021. The cruise line’s Cancellation Protection Plan allows cancellation up to 24 hours in advance of departure.