The Association of Canadian Travel Agents (ACTA) announces that it will be celebrating all travel agents on Travel Agent Day, 05MAY.
ACTA will begin their 05MAY celebrations on social media to promote how important the service of a professional travel agent is when booking a trip. They will also offer a social media toolkit with pre-set graphics and captions to make it easy for people to share their message.
“There has never been more reason to celebrate our fierce and resilient travel agents,” said Wendy Paradis, ACTA President . “Travel agents have never faced so much adversity as in the past 14 months – yet they have worked tirelessly for their clients, have advocated for support over and over again, and are now looking forward to the return of travel later this year.”
The Association will also be hosting a prize giveaway on social media, courtesy of Air Canada and Sandals Resorts. Four Canadian travel agents will randomly be chosen to win:\
- 2 system wide, Air Canada economy class tickets
- One – four night prize to any Sandals /Beaches Resort
- One complimentary Independant Travel Agent Membership
- One complimentary enrollment into an ACTA’s Certified Travel Counsellor (CTC) Course
To qualify, travel agents must:
- Follow @ACTACanada and/or @ACTAQuebec
- Like and share ACTA’s Travel Agent day post
- Tag a fellow Travel Agent in the comments (Every comment = 1 entry)
The last day to enter the contest is 19MAY at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be announced in ACTA’s member newsletter and on their social media on 26MAY.
For more details on ACTA’s Travel Agent Day celebrations, click here.