The Anguilla Tourist Board has been accepted into Virtuoso’s portfolio of luxury travel partners.
“Virtuoso’s acceptance process is incredibly selective, so becoming a preferred partner is a true honour,” said Stacey Liburd, director of tourism for the Anguilla Tourist Board. “The reputation Virtuoso member agencies have for outstanding dedication to their clients is a perfect fit with our own bespoke approach to service.”
Liburd added that Anguilla’s inclusion in Virtuoso will open up new sales and marketing opportunities to the network’s luxury travel advisors.
Several Anguilla resorts are already part of the Virtuoso network, including:
- Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla
- Cap Juluca, A Belmond Hotel, Anguilla
- Quintessence Hotel Anguilla
- Resorts & Residences by CuisinArt