Adventure Canada has announced its group travel program for 2024.
The program focuses on providing clients an experience tailored to their speciality group needs, while still enjoying a strong involvement with the larger expedition cohort, Adventure Canada said in a statement. Each group experience includes private receptions and presentation rooms, hosted tables at mealtimes, excursions and ship-board tours, designated program coordinators and anguest lecturer or presenter.
Featured group itineraries include:
- Newfoundland Circumnavigation, 05-16JUN and 16-27JUN, 2024
- Newfoundland and Wild Labrador: A Torngat Mountains Adventure, 08-22JUL, 2024
If advisors book by 30JUN, their clients will receive up to 15 per cent savings on select 2023 and 2024 expeditions, and up to 30 per cent if they book select back-to-back expeditions. Clients can also save 10 per cent on each expedition if they book two or more trips in 2023, and 30 per cent if they book two or more in 2024.
In addition, advisors can take advantage of the company's Travel Agent rates for the following expeditions:
- Iceland to Greenland: In the Wake of the Vikings, 13-25JUL, 2023
- Greenland and Arctic Canada: High Arctic Explorer, 25JUL to 05AUG, 2023
- Into the Northwest Passage, 16AUG to 01SEPT, 2023
More information can be found through the business development team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.