Oceania Cruises has revealed the inaugural season sailings for Allura, its newest ship, due to join the fleet in summer 2025. The 26 Inaugural Season sailings span more than 92 destinations on various seven- to 34-day voyages and will open for sale on 13SEP, 2023.
As the line's second 1,200-guest Allura Class ship, she follows her sister, Vista, which launched this past MAY with a sold-out debut season.
Frank A. Del Rio, President of Oceania Cruises, commented: "Excitement is already building in advance of Allura's debut. This beautiful new addition to our family embodies the dynamic and dazzling future of Oceania Cruises. Allura heralds the ultimate evolution of our onboard experience, and her Inaugural Season is designed to entice curious world travelers, to allow them to reconnect with well-loved favorite destinations and discover new ones for the first time."
Calling at ports in the Eastern Mediterranean, the new vessel will sail her maiden voyage on a seven-day journey from Athens to Istanbul, departing on 08JUN, 2025.
Allura will journey in her opening European season to cities and lesser-known destinations such as Cádiz, Cagliari, Messina, Palma de Mallorca, Palermo and Cinque Terre and will feature overnight stays in Istanbul, Monte Carlo, Quebec City, Montreal and New York.
From her summer season in the Mediterranean, Allura will sail to Canada and New England for an extended season in North America before her premiere winter season in the Caribbean.
Example Inaugural Season Itineraries Include:
Maiden Voyage – Athens to Istanbul, 08JUN, 2025, 7 days: Athens (Piraeus), Greece; Santorini, Greece; Heraklion (Crete), Greece; Rhodes, Greece; Bodrum, Turkey; Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey; Canakkale (Troy), Turkey; Istanbul, Turkey
Flourishing Rivieras – Rome to Athens, 29JUL, 2025, 17 days: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno), Italy; Portofino, Italy; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Saint-Tropez, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Cinque Terre (La Spezia), Italy; Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Sorrento/Capri, Italy; Santorini, Greece; Rhodes, Greece; Antalya, Turkey; Bodrum, Turkey; Patmos, Greece; Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Explorer's Grand Crossing – Rome to New York, 27AUG, 2025, 34 days: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Salerno, Italy; Taormina (Sicily), Italy; Valletta, Malta; Ibiza, Spain; Valencia, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Provence (Marseille), France; Cannes, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Provence (Marseille), France; Barcelona (Tarragona), Spain; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Cartagena, Spain; Málaga, Spain; Gibraltar, UK; Tangier, Morocco; Seville (Cádiz), Spain; Portimão, Portugal; Lisbon, Portugal; Funchal (Madeira), Portugal; Ponta Delgada (Azores), Portugal; Horta (Azores), Portugal; St. John's, Newfoundland; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Bar Harbor, Maine; Boston, Massachusetts; Newport, Rhode Island; New York, New York
Maples & Manors – New York to Montreal, 18OCT, 2025, 11 days: New York, New York; Newport, Rhode Island; Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine; Saint John (Bay of Fundy), New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Sydney, Nova Scotia; Saguenay, Quebec; Quebec City, Quebec; Montreal, Quebec
Holiday Havens – Miami to Miami, 21DEC, 2025, 14 days: Miami, Florida; Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curaçao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; St. George's, Grenada; Kingstown, St. Vincent; Bridgetown, Barbados; Roseau, Dominica; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Miami, Florida
More about Allura
The newbuild has standard staterooms measuring at 291 square feet, larger than many entry-level suites on some ultra-luxury cruise lines, according to Oceania.
The cruise line says Allura will be serving "The Finest Cuisine at Sea," with multiple specialty dining venues, including new signature restaurants Ember and Aquamar Kitchen, at no extra cost; and enjoy cocktails served by master mixologists at the Founders Bar.
- A new onboard Crêperie, serving freshly made crêpes and waffles to order in the morning and gelatos in the afternoon
- A new social hub, atop the ship, adorning sweeping views of the seascape and offering a perfect nook for quiet reflection. Where a living room ambiance meets learning, this new space sees The Library and digital center come together to serve our guests in a new way
- One chef for every 10 guests, ensuring 50% of crew members are dedicated to culinary experiences
- Only major cruise line to boast two Master Chefs of France
- 5 specialty dining venues, including new signature restaurants Ember and Aquamar Kitchen, at no extra cost
- 1,200 guests served by 800 crew members
- The "most spacious standard staterooms at sea" – an astounding 291 square feet
- Hundreds of immersive shore excursions and tours to choose from on each sailing
- Onboard enrichment including art classes at Oceania Cruises' Artist Loft, numerous guest speakers and sommelier demonstrations during exclusive Sommelier's Choice and Cellar Master's Wine Pairing Luncheons
- An expansive Culinary Center, and an accompanying Chef's Studio, where epicurean secrets will be shared by the talented onboard Chef Instructors
Del Rio added: "Allura will continue the evolution of the Oceania Cruises experience. At their inception, our ships Marina and Riviera were heralded as two of the most beautiful and perfect cruise ships ever built; Vista, and now Allura, carry forward this vision, building on and embodying the evolution of perfection. We cannot wait to welcome Allura to the fleet."
Additional information on Oceania Cruises is available at OceaniaCruises.com.