Holland America Line has opened bookings for its 2022 Europe season that features a new combination of ships, including two Pinnacle Class vessels. From April through October, Europe itineraries ranging from seven to 21 days will be offered aboard Rotterdam, Nieuw Statendam, Westerdam and Volendam.
The ships itineraries will explore the Baltic, British Isles, French and Spanish Riviera’s, Iberian Peninsula, Mediterranean, and Northern Europe including Iceland, Greenland, Norway and the North Cape.
Highlights of Holland America Line’s 2022 Europe cruising season include:
HISTORIC 150TH ANNIVERSARY TRANSATLANTIC: Exactly 150 years after the first sailing of Rotterdam I, Rotterdam VII will depart Rotterdam once again on 15OCT, 2022, as Holland America Line recreates its first crossing on its 150th anniversary with calls at Plymouth, England; an overnight in New York City, New York, then continuing onto Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
8 DEPARTURE CITIES: Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands; Barcelona, Spain; Boston, Massachusetts; Civitavecchia (Rome) and Venice, Italy; Copenhagen, Denmark; and Piraeus (Athens), Greece.
14 OVERNIGHT PORTS: Dublin, Ireland; Istanbul, Turkey; Le Havre (Paris), France; New York, New York; Reykjavik, Iceland; Rouen (Paris), France; South Queensferry (Edinburgh), Scotland; St. Petersburg, Russia; Stockholm, Sweden; Valletta, Malta; and Barcelona, Copenhagen, Rotterdam and Venice.
18 EVENING DEPATURE CITIES (between 10 p.m. – midnight): Bordeaux and La Rochelle, France; Cadiz (Seville), Spain; Dublin; Dubrovnik and Split, Croatia; Haifa, Israel; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada; Lisbon, Portugal; Livorno (Pisa/Florence) and Ravenna, Italy; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Mykonos and Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Ponta Delgada, Azores; Portland and Gibraltar, United Kingdom; and Warnemünde, Germany.
- Westerdam offers seven- and 12-day itineraries and will sail the entire 2022 Europe season in the Mediterranean on cruises roundtrip from Venice, as well as between Barcelona, Venice, Civitavecchia (Rome) and Piraeus (Athens).
- The Pinnacle Class Nieuw Statendam sails seven-day cruises between Barcelona, Venice, Civitavecchia (Rome) and Piraeus (Athens). In May, Nieuw Statendam sails from Barcelona to Copenhagen on a 12-day voyage along the Iberian Peninsula.
- Volendam offers the Europe Voyages of Distinction program. The ship will offer 14-day cruises roundtrip from Venice and between Civitavecchia and Venice that include unique ports like Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt; Ashdod and Haifa, Israel; and Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey.
- The Pinnacle Class Rotterdam returns to Northern Europe to sail seven-day Norwegian Fjord cruises roundtrip from Amsterdam, as well as 13- and 14-day itineraries roundtrip from Amsterdam and between Amsterdam and Rotterdam to the Baltic and North Cape, up across the Arctic Circle
- Volendam sails 13- to 21-day cruises roundtrip from Rotterdam, along with one “European River Explorer” itinerary from Rotterdam to Civitavecchia (Rome). The cruises visit the Baltic, Norway and North Cape, British Isles and a “Northern Capitals” itinerary that visits several must-see cities including Dublin, Ireland; Dover (London), England; Rouen (Paris), France; and Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium.
- Nieuw Statendam offers three Northern Europe cruises to the Baltic and Northern Isles, ranging from 10 to 14 days, all roundtrip from Copenhagen.
- Departing 16JUL, 2022, Nieuw Statendam sails a “Viking Passage” itinerary from Copenhagen to Boston. The ship will call at Iceland, Greenland and Canada over 18 days.
- In April, Nieuw Statendam, Rotterdam, Volendam and Westerdam will cross the Atlantic Ocean, departing Fort Lauderdale for Barcelona, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Civitavecchia (Rome), respectively. The crossings range from 13 to 15 days.
- Come November, Volendam and Westerdam make their way back to Fort Lauderdale via Civitavecchia (Rome) and Barcelona.
Save Now, Cruise Later: Have it All Sale
For a limited time, guests who book 2022 Europe cruises by 28FEB, 2021, can receive up to $2,300 in amenities, including a free Signature Beverage Package, pre-paid gratuities, free Signature Dining Package and 50% reduced deposits. Europe cruise pricing starts at $1,499 per person, double occupancy, for a seven-day sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses are additional.
For more information, click here.