Club Med is extending its Emergency Medical Assistance program, including COVID-19 coverage, for all worldwide bookings taking place through 31DEC, 2022. This extension covers COVID-19 medical expenses applicable for both individual and groups bookings, offered without any additional cost to travellers.
Coverage up to 75,000 euros
The assistance program, underwritten through Europ Assistance, provides:
- Medical expenses abroad (up to €75,000 incl. tax / person)
- Advance on hospitalization costs incurred abroad (up to €75,000 incl. tax per beneficiary)
- The cost of an extended stay at the resort, if required by local health authorities
- Medical evacuation and repatriation following accident and/or illness
Club Med’s Flexible Cancellation Policy has also been updated. Canadians guests can now cancel their booking up to 31 days prior to departure and get a full refund on air-inclusive packages. This applies for stays on and prior to 16DEC, 2021.
Additionally, Club Med has implemented health and hygiene protocols through its Safe Together program. Measures include protective face coverings for staff, hand sanitizer throughout the resort, deep cleaning and frequent sanitizing of surfaces and facilities, social distancing, capped resort capacity, temperature checks on arrival and periodically during the stay, doctor or nursing staff available 24/7 in the resort.
Save now, travel later
Club Med has launched its Exclusive Winter Pre-Sale giving Canadians early access to book popular dates (including Christmas 2021, New Year’s Eve 2022 and Easter 2022) for their next getaway. Additionally, early bookers can receive up to 50% off vacation packages. This offer is applicable for booking before 25MAR, 2021 for trips between 06NOV, 2021 and 01JUL, 2022.
Canadians can book at any of the following resorts:
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: A destination suited for those of all ages. Children and families can partake in Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil, an acrobatic and artistic playground, while adults can discover the adult only Zen Oasis zone.
- Club Med Cancún, Mexico: Guests can enjoy the Club Med Amazing Family experience and unwind in the Aguamarina family oasis, completed with a pool and bar and snacking area.
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos: Relax and unwind at Club Med’s adult-exclusive resort situated on one of the World’s Best Beaches as ranked by TripAdvisor.
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic: Guests can stay at Club Med’s brand-new Exclusive Collection Resort. The resort features four distinct boutique villages offering a “hotel within a hotel” concept, specializing in wellness, adventure, kid-friendly and adult-exclusive experiences.
- Club Med La Caravelle, Guadeloupe: This recently renovated resort now offers guests a unique beach vacation through renovated rooms, a dedicated adult-exclusive Zen Oasis area (with a private pool), two restaurants and a splash park for children.