Seabourn has announced new “Extraordinary Expedition” itineraries in both Antarctica and the Amazon onboard the Seabourn Venture, scheduled for NOV 2022 through APR 2023.
These itineraries include 14 10- to 21-day sailings, with extended voyage options available for up to 30 days in length. A team of 26 wilderness experts, scientists, historians, and naturalists will be on board the cruise to provide their insights.
The Seabourn Venture features 132 suites, and is built for a diverse environment with PC6 Polar Class standards. Two custom-built submarines will be carried on board, in addition to expedition kayaks and 24 Zodiacs that can accommodate all onboard guests at once.
Highlights of the itineraries can be found below.
Chilean Fjords, Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands
- Sailing between NOV 2022 and FEB 2023, Seabourn Venture will sail nine voyages, each ranging between 10 to 21 days
- Sailings include visits to Chile, Antarctica, South Georgia, the Falkland Islands, and more
- Guests can go on optional excursions aboard kayaks and submarines
Brazil & The Amazon
- Sailing between MAR and APR 2023, Seabourn Venture will sail four voyages, each ranging between 10 to 12 days
- Sailings include visits to three major regions: Manaus, Brazil to Rio Jutaí, Rio Jutaí to Leticia, Colombia and Leticia to Iquitos, Peru
- Guests can book back-to-back cruises for a longer voyage lasting 22 days
“Seabourn Venture is the first-ever full luxury, purpose-built expedition ship,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “We are looking forward to returning to South America in 2022 and 2023.”
For more information, please visit https://www.seabournexpeditions.com/