MSC Cruises’ first New York-based ship MSC Meraviglia has departed on its first sailing to Bermuda, with voyages to Canada and New England to follow in SEPT 2023.
Coming off a successful first season homeporting in NYC with sailings to the Bahamas and Florida, these new itineraries include several nights with MSC Meraviglia docked at Heritage Wharf.
On 24SEPT, MSC Meraviglia’s first sailing to Canada and New England will depart from New York City. Vacationers looking for a longer trip can sail to Bermuda, Canada and New England starting 18SEPT with a combined 16-night itinerary.
“We launched sailings from New York to give our guests and travel advisors more options, and it’s exciting to see these itineraries come to life, said Rubén A. Rodríguez, President of MSC Cruises USA.
"These new sailings are an important growth milestone for us in the North American market and provide a unique cruising experience for guests who want to explore new destinations."
The Canada and New England itineraries include stops in New York, Newport, and Boston and destinations such as Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
About MSC Meraviglia
MSC Meraviglia has 19 decks and capacity of up to 5,700 guests with features including:
- Ten different types of accommodations to choose from, including solo, balcony, and MSC Yacht Club.
- Galleria Meraviglia, a promenade lined with shops, restaurants and bars, with an LED sky screen.
- 20 bars and 12 restaurants, including the Butcher’s Cut steakhouse and Kaito Sushi and Teppanyaki.
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, together with a water park and ropes course.
- Seven different shows in the 985-seat Broadway Theatre and the Carousel Lounge.
- The MSC Aurea Spa, providing massage therapy, body treatments, facial treatments, and a dedicated thermal area.
- Gym featuring equipment from Technogym with floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the main pool deck.
- MSC Kids’ Club for children from 0-17 years old, with dedicated areas for different age groups and the Lego Experience.
MSC Meraviglia has an exhaust gas cleaning system for cleaner emissions; an advanced wastewater treatment system; smart heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems to recover heat from machinery spaces; and LED lighting and smart devices to significantly save energy.
More information about MSC Cruises’ Bermuda and Canada & New England sailings is available here.