Exodus Travels has introduced its new Active Europe Collection for North American travellers.
The collection offers a range of hiking and cycling trips, featuring 19 new itineraries across nine European countries.
“We understand the growing desire for active travel experiences that go beyond traditional sightseeing, and the Active Europe Collection was designed to fulfill these aspirations,” says Katy Rockett, Director of Growth, North America for Exodus Travels.
“With our team of expert local guides and carefully crafted itineraries, travellers can revel in transformative experiences that have a lasting impact.”
The new collection includes:
- Tuscan Hills & Chianti Wines - Premium Adventure: Eight-day guided tour exploring the Tuscan countryside, with stays in a villa, gentle walking, visits to Florence and Siena, wine-tasting experiences, and a visit to Brolio Castle gardens. Priced from CAD $4,195 per person.
- Castles, Hadrian's Wall & the Lake District: Six-day guided trip in northern England, featuring visits to Alnwick Castle, Bamburgh Castle, Holy Island of Lindisfarne, hiking sections of Hadrian's Wall, Cat Bells, and summiting Helvellyn. Priced from CAD $4,945 per person.
- Cycling the Mediterranean Coast in Spain: Week-long guided adventure cycling between Barcelona and Valencia along the Mediterranean coast, with stays at seafront hotels and a mix of cycling lanes and quiet paved roads. Priced from CAD $3,645 per person.
- Cycling the Coastal Portuguese Camino: Eight-day culture-cycling adventure following the scenic Portuguese Camino coastal route from Porto to Santiago de Compostela, visiting coastal towns and the Galician countryside and collecting stamps for the Compostela certificate. Priced from CAD $3,795 per person.
- Walking the Fjords: Nine-day guided hike in the Norwegian fjords, immersing travellers in diverse landscapes, including snow-capped mountains, green hillsides, and powerful waterfalls. Stays in two locations with access to beautiful viewpoints. Priced from CAD $6,095 per person.
- Cycle the Loire Valley: Gentle week-long cycling adventure along the Loire à Vélo route, passing orchards, vineyards, and villages. Highlights include visits to a historic chateau and renowned vineyards. Priced from CAD $5,695 per person.
More information can be found on Exodus' website.