Silversea Cruises has released details on its 140-day World Cruise 2026, named ‘The Curious and the Sea.’
On 06JAN 2026, guests will depart from Fort Lauderdale before travelling to 70 destinations in 37 countries, including nine overnights and 26 calls that are new for a Silversea World Cruise or unvisited since 2020.
“Calling in more destinations than any voyage in Silversea’s history, our World Cruise 2026, ‘The Curious and the Sea,’ will connect the most enriching experiences across 70 destinations and six continents,” said Barbara Muckermann, President and CEO, Silversea Cruises. “For this World Cruise, we took inspiration from history’s most pioneering explorers, each of whom has sailed to the end of the earth—driven by curiosity and a thirst for discovery."
Bookings open to Venetian Society members on 14JUN, and to the general public on 22JUN.
Aboard the line's 10th ultra-luxury ship, Silver Dawn, guests will begin journeying through Central America before transiting the Panama Canal to South America. Easter Island, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific will follow, leading guests to New Zealand and a semi-circumnavigation of Australia. Travellers will then explore Southeast Asia, crossing the Bay of Bengal to Sri Lanka, India, and the Red Sea, before passing through the Suez Canal to the Mediterranean. The voyage will conclude in Lisbon, Portugal, on 27MAY 2026 after exploring European history and culture.
Other highlights include:
- A 28-day immersion into French Polynesia and the South Pacific with new calls in Nuku Hiva and Atuona in the Marquesas Islands; Fakarava; Tonga’s Nuku’alofa; New Caledonia’s Lifou and Noumea; and Norfolk Island.
- A semi-circumnavigation of Australia, including visiting areas that inspired Charles Darwin’s “Theory of Evolution.”
- Cultural experiences in Northern Africa.
- Three optional overland tours in Uzbekistan, Luxor, and the Balkans.
- Exclusive world cruise events and cultural experiences in the South Pacific, Mystery Island, Benoa, Bali and Cochin, India.
The fare includes private executive transfers, Business class air, and a dedicated meet and greet service.
More information about Silversea’s World Cruise 2026 can be found at: www.silversea.com/lp-world-cruise-2026-n.html