Comos, part of the Globus family of brands, is waiving the single supplement on 15 tours across Europe and North America in 2023 in response to its predicted rise in solo travel this year.
According to a recent survey by the cost-conscious tour company, 26 per cent of respondents said they’re planning to travel solo in the coming year, nearly double the statistics from a similar survey in 2019.
Solo travellers are encouraged to book early as, according to Cosmos, five “no single supplement” spaces have been set aside for each tour.
Highlighted below are the tours in which this promotion is available.
· Rome, Florence & Venice (7 days)
· Prague, Vienna & Budapest (9 days)
· The Best of Greece (9 days)
· Lisbon, Seville & Madrid (9 days)
· Irish Discovery (9 days)
· Seven Countries, Venice & Paris (10 days)
· Paris, Normandy & the Loire (11 days)
· Seven Countries, Venice & Paris with London Extension (11 days)
· Highlights of the Canyonlands (7 days)
· Southern Sounds (8 days)
· New York City, Niagara Falls & Washington, DC (8 days)
· Ontario & French Canada (8 days)
· The Lone Star State to the French Quarter (12 days)
· Canadian Rockies (13 days)
· Golden West Adventure (14 days)
For more information, visit Comos' web site.