MSC Cruises announced plans to introduce new parties and themed events for its onboard activities across its U.S. fleet.
The company’s Family Deck Party is arriving on MSC Divina’s 7-night sailings from Port Canaveral this month, after MSC says it received positive feedback from pax onboard MSC Seashore. The Family Deck Party features classic fair and carnival games, a jumping castle, gladiator and Zorb-Sumo matches, balloon animals, face painting, prizes, and more. Plus, finger foods and desserts will be available to guests. The Family Deck Party will debut on MSC Meraviglia when the vessel arrives in the U.S. in OCT.
MSC Cruises’ new International Meet cocktail and dinner is coming to MSC Divina’s 7-night sailings, as well. The International Meet debuted on MSC Seashore in JUL, offering a casual atmosphere for guests interested in making the most of MSC Cruises’ global flavor by meeting travellers of the more than 180 nationalities commonly represented onboard over drinks and selections from the cruise line’s newly refreshed onboard menus.
Among the summer’s other onboard activities:
- Veterans Get Together (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- LGBTQIAP+ Get Together (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- Solo Travellers Cocktail Party (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- Cup Cake Decoration: Kids and parents interact with MSC's culinary team while exploring their creativity learning a few things about pastry decorating. (Available on MSC Seashore)
- Romantic Couples Under the Stars: With romantic live music and drinks on deck along with the Caribbean’s breeze. (Available on MSC Seashore.)
Caribbean itinerary highlights for summer 2022 include:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata (Dominican Republic), Ocho Rios (Jamaica), George Town (Cayman Islands), St. Thomas (USVI), San Juan (Puerto Rico), and Cozumel (Mexico), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ island in The Bahamas.
- MSC Divina – Sailing from Port Canaveral/Orlando on cruises between 3 and 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Nassau (The Bahamas), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Caribbean itinerary highlights for winter 2022-2023 include:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata, Ocho Rios, George Town, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Cozumel, with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
- MSC Meraviglia – Sailing from Port Canaveral (Orlando) starting 13OCT2022, offering cruises from 3 to 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas), Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Belize City (Belize).
- MSC Divina – Sailing from PortMiami, offering a range of 3 to 10-night itineraries. Each cruise will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, along with varying ports including Belize City, Isla de Roatan (Honduras), Costa Maya, Ocho Rios, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Panama), and Puerto Limon (Costa Rica).
For more information on MSC Cruises, visit its web site.