It was only last fall when, as Open Jaw reported, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts entered the all-inclusive resort market.
In OCT, 2021, Wyndham unveiled a new, upper-midscale all-inclusive resort brand, Wyndham Alltra, and an alliance with Playa Hotels & Resorts, for the first two properties for the brand in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
Wyndham’s strategic alliance with Palladium this month brings another 14 all-inclusive resorts with 6500 rooms to its growing all-inclusive offering. These resorts will become part of Wyndham’s luxury Registry Collection, offering “handpicked hotels and resorts (that) deliver incredible experiences in spectacular destinations around the world.”
The 14 Palladium properties are located in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Brazil and will join Wyndham’s portfolio under a long-term agreement bringing Wyndham’s all-inclusive resort portfolio to 26 hotels.
“Expanding Registry Collection Hotels continues Wyndham’s global growth in the luxury space,” said Geoffrey A. Ballotti, president and chief executive officer of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. “These unique, all-inclusive hotels are designed to ensure that guests – whether redeeming Wyndham Rewards points or booking directly – will enjoy an elevated vacation.”
“This agreement with a hotel company that has one of the greatest distribution capacities in the United States is a great pairing for us,” said Jesús Sobrino, CEO of the Spanish hotel management company Palladium Hotel Group.
“This alliance is part of our commitment to the American market due to its proximity and great air connectivity with the Caribbean destinations where we operate. We are also very pleased to add synergies between our Palladium Rewards program and Wyndham Rewards.”
As part of the agreement, Palladium Hotel Group’s two all-inclusive luxury brands: family all-inclusive Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and adults-only TRS Hotels will join Wyndham’s Registry Collection.
The first four properties to join Registry Collection Hotels under this alliance are in Mexico’s Riviera Maya:
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa
- TRS Yucatan Hotel in Riviera Maya
Additional Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and TRS Hotels properties joining the Registry Collection in late summer, 2022:
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa, Cancun, Mexico
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino,
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, and
- Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa, Playa Bávaro – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- TRS Turquesa Hotel, Playa Bávaro and
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel, Cap Cana – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa and
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa, Imbassaí, Brazil
For more information, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com and www.palladiumhotelgroup.com.