IHG Hotels & Resorts has launched an its new IHG One Rewards app, designed to compliment its previously announced rewards program.
The app provides a redesigned mobile experience that unlocks access to the hotel company’s 17 brands, more than 6,000 hotels, and more. Although the app is designed for the convenience of all customers, IHG One Rewards members can get the most out of the experience and have access to exclusive discounts and benefits:
- IHG One Rewards Milestone Rewards: Members can track progress towards Milestone Rewards, allowing them to choose which rewards matter most to them. Starting at just 20 nights stayed, members will be offered a choice from a selection of rewards every 10 nights through 100 nights stayed. These Milestone Rewards choices include points, Confirmable Suite Upgrades, and Annual Lounge Membership.
- Featured Offers: Offers IHG One Rewards members exclusive upgrades, add-ons and packages tailored to their preferences.
- Account Dashboard: Gives members the ability to track their progress towards their next status and Milestone Reward choice with visual graphs of their points balance, stay preferences, partner benefits and redeemed rewards.
- Digital Concierge: Chat-based experience giving members more access to customer service, enabling members to reset their password, get answers to questions about hotels or upcoming stays and more.
- Stay Management: Members can manage upcoming travel plans including digital check-in and check-out at participating hotels, adding rewards to upcoming stays like bonus points or breakfast, and view their hotel bills following their stay.
- Other key functional benefits: Allows members to add their IHG One Rewards card to their Apple or Google Wallet, or to add an upcoming stay to their wallet in the app.
“These are impactful changes that will create better experiences for our guests. This is the first of many investments we are making to improve digital guest experiences,” said Jolie Fleming, Senior Vice President, Guest Products and Platforms, IHG Hotels & Resorts.
For more information, visit IHG Hotels & Resorts’ web site.