Princess Cruises' new Kids Sail Free offer gives families bigger savings on 2023 cruise vacations.
The offer is the first of its kind for the cruise line, and can be paired with other current promotions to give families up to 25 per cent off their cruise.
These limited time offers are available on a variety of 2023 cruises to the Caribbean, Mexico, the Mediterranean, California Coast, Alaska and Canada/New England.
“Kids Sail Free” offer is available for all third and fourth guests and bookable through 15AUG 2022.
Sample cruise fares, based on double occupancy, with third and fourth guests sailing free in the same stateroom, include:
- Western Caribbean with Mexico on Ruby Princess (08JAN 2023), starting at USD $449
- Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez on Diamond Princess (29JAN 2023), starting at USD $449
- Classic California Coast on Discovery Princess (11MAR 2023), starting at USD $599
- Mediterranean with France & Italy on Enchanted Princess (15APR, 2023), starting at USD $799
- Voyage of the Glaciers (Northbound) on Majestic Princess (13MAY 2023), starting at USD $499
- Classic Canada & New England on Caribbean Princess (04AUG 2023), starting at USD $1,099
All Princess sailings offer a variety of family friendly cruise activities, including:
- Discovery at SEA Programs: Through a partnership with Discovery, guests can enjoy stargazing on the top deck, activities featuring shows such as Shark Week and Finding Bigfoot, and the Encounters with Discovery at SEA speaker series.
- Discovery, Discovery Family & Animal Planet Shore Excursions: Immersive experiences for the whole family.
- Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Clubs: Engaging youth programming and centers designed for the youngest guests:
- The Treehouse (Ages 3-7): This forest-themed center for children features hands-on activities and programs surrounded by creatures.
- The Lodge (Ages 8-12): Inspired by the great outdoors, this center is filled with sports activities and places for kids to explore, hang out and lounge.
- The Beach House (Ages 13-17): This contemporary beach-themed lounge is a place for teens to hang out, socialize and connect.
- Movies Under the Stars: Throughout the day and night, the open-air poolside amphitheater is a destination for feature films, concerts and sporting events such as live football games. Guests can cozy up under a fleece blanket in the lounger and feast on complimentary popcorn in the evening or cookies and milk during the day.
- Reef Family Splash Zone: A place to relax, have fun and enjoy the water featuring an interactive splash pad, oversized backyard games and mocktails. Only available on Caribbean Princess.
For more information on Princess Cruises' family activities, visit its web site.