Princess Cruises is offering a new summer season of cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles in 2023. This will mark the line’s first-ever summer season to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast, with Emerald Princess sailing on a series of voyages ranging from five- to 16-days between MAY and AUG 2023.
Princess also noted that it is the cruise line with the longest history sailing from the Port of Los Angeles.
The summer sailings are now on sale. A special launch-week offer includes USD $1 deposits and USD $50 onboard spending money per person when booked by 19JUL 2022. This offer is valid in Canada, the U.S., and Puerto Rico.
Emerald Princess itineraries include:
- Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-day cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: 24JUN 2023, and 29JUL 2023
- Hawaiian Islands – 16-day cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili), and Ensenada. Departure dates: 04MAY 2023, 01JUN 2023, 06JUL 2023, and 05AUG 2023.
- Classic California Coast – seven-day cruises including an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: 20MAY 2023, 17JUN 2023, and 22JUL 2023.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – five-day cruise with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas. Departure date: 27MAY 2023.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-day cruise featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure date: 01JUL 2023.
The 3,080-guest Emerald Princess MedallionClass cruise ship features nearly 700 balconies, dining, and entertainment. Plus, guests can choose from a variety of curated shore excursions in every port.
For more information on Princess Cruises, visit its web site.