On 11MAY, Princess Cruises unveiled Princess Premier, a new premium add-on package that offers guests unlimited WiFi for up to 4 devices, premium/top-shelf beverages, photos, specialty dining, and crew gratuities/appreciation.
For USD $75 per person per day, the inclusive package builds off the Princess Plus add-on, intended to offer a more comprehensive bundle and savings of more than 50 per cent when the amenities of Princess Premier are purchased separately.
Plus, in a launch promotion, Princess Premier guests also will be automatically entered into a new onboard contest for a chance to win a cruise for two every year for a decade and up to USD $100,000 in cash prizes.
“Guests have overwhelmingly embraced the convenience and value offered in Princess Plus, so we are adding Princess Premier to take our inclusivity options to the next level,” said John Padgett, Princess Cruises president.
“Princess Premier is our most inclusive package, offering guests sought-after onboard amenities at an incredible value. Whether a guest prefers a standalone cruise purchase or a fully inclusive vacation, Princess has hassle-free options for everyone.”
Princess Premier goes on sale 25MAY, for voyages starting 25JUN and beyond. The package is available for USD $75 per person, per day, and includes:
- Unlimited MedallionNet WiFi for up to four-devices
- New “Premier” Beverage Package – top-shelf spirits and cocktails up to USD $18 with bar service charge included, new selection of wines by the glass, 25 per cent off bottles of wine, specialty coffees, smoothies, and bottled water
- Two specialty dining meals per person including restaurants like Crown Grill and Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria
- Digital downloads of all photos taken by staff onboard, plus three prints of any size up to 8 x 10
- Entry into new Princess Prizes on board promotion
Princess Prizes is a new experience that transforms guests’ stateroom entry into chances to win cruise vacations, cash, exclusive onboard experiences and more. The new game is a “first-of-its-kind stateroom gaming experience” exclusively with MedallionClass capabilities, according to Princess.
For a one-time entry fee per stateroom of USD $20 per day, when purchased separately, every time an adult guest accesses their stateroom with their Medallion, they can have the chance to win grand prizes that include USD $100,000 in cash and a cruise for two every year for the next decade, along with prizes won on every voyage that range from a cruise for two in a balcony stateroom, onboard cruise credits from USD $25 up to USD $250, wine tastings, and chef’s table dinners. Guests can also win entries for an end-of-cruise drawing in which someone will win at least USD $5,000 every voyage.
The addition of Princess Premier gives guests three package options for clients booking a Princess cruise vacation:
- Princess Standard cruise package, including the standard cruise fare
- Princess Plus (USD $40 per person, per day until 25MAY; USD $50 per person, per day starting 25MAY) – including unlimited WiFi for a single device; Plus Beverage package (covering drinks up to USD $12, 25 per cent off bottles of wine, specialty coffees, smoothies and bottled water); and daily crew appreciation
- Princess Premier (USD $75 per person, per day), on sale beginning 25MAY
Guests on voyages departing 25JUN and beyond who previously purchased Princess Plus can upgrade to Princess Premier for an additional USD $25 per person, per day.
For more information, visit Princess Cruises’ web site.