Kensington Tours is expanding to Hawaii with its first tour offerings in the state beginning in APR, with private-guided itineraries on the four main islands.
With an emphasis on cultural touring, historical sites, and active adventures, guests can gain an understanding of Hawaiian perspective and local culture, all through the eyes of an private local guide. Plus, guests can gain access to landscapes that are otherwise unavailable.
The collection of itineraries features touring on four main islands: Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island, with the option to personalize the routing, duration, and day-to-day activities.
A Kensington Tours Destination Expert will work with clients to design their ideal itinerary, from the islands visited, to the best time of year to travel based on their preferred experiences. Kensington can arrange a variety of services including accommodations, private tours, airport transfers and flights, car rentals, helicopter tours, surfing lessons, catamaran sailings, golf tee times, luau reservations, dinner reservations, and more.
“We’re delighted to share our new collection of Hawaii itineraries for those seeking an exceptional adventure close to home,” said Helen Giontsis, President of Kensington Tours. “It’s been specially curated with our discerning clientele in mind, and our in-destination partners have trusting relationships with the local communities, ensuring our guests will be welcomed with open arms.”
With Kensington Tours, clients can:
- Take to Oahu’s North Shore (Oahu & Maui Signature)
- Picnic under the stars atop Hawaii’s highest point, Mauna Kea (Historic Hawaii: Oahu & Big Island)
- Take their adventure to new heights on a heli-tour of Kilauea and the Kohala Coast (Active Hawaii: Big Island & Kauai)
- Witness sunrise over the Haleakala shield volcano (Garden & Valley Isles: Maui & Kauai)
- Hike the Big Island’s volcanic landscape and snorkel Kona’s waters (Hawaii In-Depth: Oahu, Maui & Big Island)
- Explore the natural wonders of Upcountry Maui with a private guide (Magical Maui)
- Experience a cultural deep dive with an authentic luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center (Hawaii & Bora Bora: Ultimate Romance)
Kensington also highlights a stop-over destination to French Polynesia, Japan, and New Zealand, where clients can also create a personalized itinerary including any countries of their choosing, with details planned by the luxury tour operator.
For more information, visit Kensington Tours’ web site.