Aeroplan has announced further details on its new partnership with Air Mauritius, which was previously announced in DEC 2021. Beginning 14MAR, members will officially be able to earn Aeroplan points on all Air Mauritius flights.
Below is the Aeroplan accrual chart for flights operated by Air Mauritius:
|Class of Service Flown||Eligible MK booking classes||Aeroplan points
(% of miles flown)
|Business Class||J, D, C, R, I||125%|
|Economy Class||Y, K||100%|
|U, V, S, L||50%|
|Q, M, O, X, G, B, E, N||25%|
Members can earn Aeroplan points based on distance flown on all scheduled flights operated by Air Mauritius. Status Qualifying Segments, Miles, or Dollars are not earned on the carrier's flights, according to Aeroplan.
In terms of Aeroplan Flight Rewards on Air Mauritius flights, the loyalty program notes the following details:
- Flights will be priced based on Aeroplan’s pricing for partner airlines.
- Travel advisors can book Air Mauritius flights online through Air Canada or via Aeroplan’s Contact Centre.
- Flights can be combined with flights operated by Air Canada and our other international airline partners.
- Air Mauritius flights are eligible for redemption in Business and Economy classes.
- The partner booking fee will apply for flight rewards which include travel on Air Mauritius.
Air Mauritius is the national carrier of the Republic of Mauritius. The airline operates flights to its European gateways CGD and LHR, as well as to BOM, JNB, Madagascar, RUN and RRG. The addition of the carrier is the tenth new airline to join Aeroplan since JUN 2020.
For more information on Aeroplan, visit its web site.