The Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) is revamping its Travel Agent Specialist ‘One Love Rewards’ program and web site in an effort to better assist interested travel professionals in selling the destination to their clients. The course provides product information and tips for selling Destination Jamaica for leisure vacations, destination weddings, special interest markets, tour groups and more, among other benefits.
"Our travel agent partners are integral to our ability to spread the word that Jamaica should be a traveller’s destination of choice and we value them very highly," said Donovan White, Director of Tourism, Jamaica.
"Therefore, refreshing our ‘One Love Rewards’ program allows us to provide our Travel Agent Specialists with the very best and newest tools they need to effectively sell Jamaica to both first-time and repeat visitors."
Available in English, French and now Spanish, the dedicated online training program features a series of training modules that showcase Jamaica’s history, culture, landscapes, cuisine, and attractions. The modules are intended to help participants learn how to match their prospective clients’ special interests and travel styles with a more customized travel itinerary through Jamaica’s tourism product.
Also offered is an overview of Jamaica’s regions, including Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Kingston, and the South Coast, as well as the opportunity to become a Wedding Specialist.
The redesigned, designated portal offers up-to-date information of products, promotions/offers, new attractions and events, the ability to connect with suppliers/partners, and downloadable brochures and videos.
Updates to the ‘One Love Rewards’ Jamaica Travel Specialist portal include:
- New responsive design with a refreshed look
- Better mobile experience
- Spanish version site and fully translated course
- Refreshed and updated courses and course content
- Newsfeed to read the latest Travel News about Jamaica
- Travel advisors can now modify/update their email address as well as any other personal profile information themselves in the portal
- New products and merchandising in the store (coming soon)
- When entering a booking, agents can check the box “request Main Street Jamaica coupons” and receive an email with exclusive coupons
- Agents can see their courses and certificates in one place with the new student dashboard
- Upgraded technology with the new learning management system education platform
For more information, visit the Jamaica Tourist Board's web site.