With the holiday season approaching and vaccines available for children ages 5 to 11, Princess Cruises has announced new holiday festivities at sea.
From evergreens adorning the decks to Christmas trees in the Piazzas, guests will enjoy a host of holiday festivities including:
- Holiday Wishes variety show
- Menorah Lighting
- Ugly Holiday Sweater Competition
- Lighting of the lights ceremony
- Family gingerbread house making and snowman making competition
- Holiday family movie night
- Holiday crafts, including card making
- Twas the Night Before Christmas reading
In addition, Princess has announced special holiday programming on stateroom TVs, including a fireplace channel. Guests sailing over New Year’s can ring in 2022 with a festive countdown party and a Champagne toast.
“This holiday season, take a real vacation with Princess Cruises where everything is done for you from cooking and cleaning to activities and entertainment, allowing for more time to connect and create last memories with loved ones,” said Shelley Wise, vice president integrated marketing.
8 ships sail on two dozen, 5-14 day itineraries to the Caribbean, the Mexican Riviera, the California Coast and the Panama Canal over Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year’s.
Holiday cruises include:
Roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale
- 5-day Caribbean Getaway with Cozumel, Regal Princess, 24-29NOV 2021
- 5-day ’80s Themed Cruise Caribbean Getaway, Regal Princess, 29NOV-04DEC 2021
- 7-day Eastern Caribbean with St. Kitts, Caribbean Princess, 28NOV-05DEC 2021
- 7-day Western Caribbean with Mexico, Sky Princess, 27NOV-04DEC 2021
- 14-day Caribbean East/West Adventurer, Caribbean Princess, 28NOV-12DEC 2021
- 10-day Panama Canal with Costa Rica & Caribbean (New Locks), Emerald Princess, 29NOV-09DEC 2021
- 10-day Southern Caribbean with Curacao, Enchanted Princess, 30NOV-10DEC 2021
- 7-day Western Caribbean with Bahamas, Caribbean Princess, 19-26DEC 2021
- 7-day Eastern Caribbean with St. Kitts, Caribbean Princess, 26DEC 2021 – 02JAN 2022
- 8-day Southern Caribbean with ABC Islands, Regal Princess, 21-28DEC 2021
- 8-day Eastern Caribbean with Tortola, Regal Princess, 29DEC 2021 – 06JAN 2022
- 10-day Southern Caribbean Medley, Enchanted Princess, 20-30DEC 2021
- 10-day Southern Caribbean with Barbados, Sky Princess, 18-28DEC 2021 and Enchanted Princess, 30DEC 2021 – 09JAN 2022
- 10-day Panama Canal, Emerald Princess, 19-29DEC 2021 and 29DEC 2021 – 08JAN 2022
- 11-day Southern Caribbean with Aruba, Sky Princess, 28DEC 2021 – 08JAN 2022
Roundtrip from Los Angeles
- 7-day Mexican Riviera, Majestic Princess, 27NOV-04DEC 2021
- 7-day Classic California Coast, Grand Princess, 28NOV-05DEC 2021
- 5-day Cabo San Lucas Getaway, Grand Princess, 30DEC 2021 – 04JAN 2022
- 7-day Mexican Riviera, Majestic Princess, 22-29DEC 2021
- 10-day California Coast with Cabo San Lucas, Grand Princess, 20-30DEC 2021
- 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez, Majestic Princess, 29DEC 2021 – 08JAN 2022
Roundtrip from San Francisco
- 10-day Mexican Riviera, Ruby Princess, 27NOV-07DEC 2021
- 10-day Mexican Riviera, Ruby Princess, 17-27DEC 2021
- 10-day California Coast with Cabo San Lucas, Ruby Princess 27DEC 2021 – 06JAN 2022
Through the cruise line’s exclusive partnership with Discovery offering immersive Discovery at SEA experiences, families can enjoy many educational and interactive activities and Discovery, Animal Planet and Discovery Family shore excursions.
Popular activities at Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Centers include:
- Jawsome Mythbusters hands-on challenges, developed with Tori Belleci from Mythbusters.
- Animal Planet uncovers secrets in Shark Attack and youth learn squid anatomy in Just Squiddin’ Around.
- Youth can become an engineer for the day and learn science with programs from the California Science Center, home of the Endeavor space shuttle.
Teens can hang out in a surf-themed lounge, “The Beach House,” to enjoy video game tournaments, air hockey, ping pong, scavenger hunts, late-night movies and board games.
Princess Cruises sailings are available for guests who have received their final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the cruise and have proof of vaccination. All vaccinated guests must also produce a negative, medically-observed COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken within two days of their embarkation on all Princess sailings.
For more information, visit Princess Cruises’ web site.