Crystal Cruises has announced its winter holiday voyages, with five of the line's ships offering port-intensive 10- to 15-day sailings departing in late DEC that visit warm weather destinations as well as Antarctica and Europe.
During the holidays Crystal ships will be adorned with decorations, special menus with multi-course meals, and a New Year’s Eve party culminating in a champagne toast at midnight as 2021 turns into 2022. Prices begin at $2,499 per person.
“The holidays aboard Crystal are truly one-of-a-kind and this year we’re more excited than ever to welcome our Crystal Family to come onboard and create a lifetime of wonderful memories as they relax and reconnect with their friends, families and loved ones,” said Jack Anderson, president of Crystal.
Highlights of Crystal's 2021 holiday cruise offerings include:
- Crystal Symphony (18-29DEC 2021, round-trip from Miami)
- 11-night “Connoisseur’s Caribbean Holiday” voyage visiting Gustavia, St. Barts; Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Roseau, Dominica; Philipsburg, St. Maarten (Netherlands Antilles); and St. John, Cruz Bay (USVI).
- Crystal Endeavor (21DEC 2021 to 05JAN 2022, round-trip from Ushuaia)
- 15-night “Antarctic Holiday Expedition” calling at West Point Island, Saunders Island and Port Stanley, Falkland Islands; Elephant Island, Antarctica; Antarctic Sound; South Shetland Islands, Antarctica; Antarctic Peninsula; and Crossing Drake Passage.
- Crystal Ravel (22DEC 2021 to 02JAN 2022, Budapest to Vienna)
- 11-night “Dazzling Danube Holiday” with stops at Bratislava, Slovakia; Melk and Linz, Austria; Passau and Vilshofen, Germany; Grein, Krems and Vienna (two-day call including New Years Eve), Austria.
- Crystal Debussy (23DEC 2021 to 02JAN 2022, Amsterdam round-trip)
- 10-night “Joyful Holidays on the Rhine” voyage featuring Arnhem, the Netherlands; Cologne and Mannheim, Germany; Strasbourg, France; Worms, Rudesheim (overnight call), Koblenz and Dusseldorf, Germany; and Amsterdam (two-day call including New Years Eve).
- Crystal Serenity (22DEC 2021 to 05JAN 2022, round-trip from Miami)
- 14-night “Caribbean Holiday” cruise featuring Key West, Fla.; Philipsburg, St. Maarten (overnight call); Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Castries, St. Lucia; two-day call in Bridgetown, Barbados (overnight call); and Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas (USVI).
- Crystal Symphony (29DEC to 08JAN 2022, round-trip from Miami)
- 10-night “Tropical New Year’s Celebration” voyage visiting Bimini and San Salvador Island, The Bahamas; Ocho Rios and Port Royal, Jamaica; and Long Island and Exuma, The Bahamas.
For more information on Crystal Cruises, visit its web site.