Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International's travel program, announced The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will join the program, effective as of 09NOV 2021. Marriott Bonvoy members can now earn and redeem points for Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection voyages for 06MAY 2022 and onward.
"It is exciting to expand our unparalleled portfolio of travel experiences with The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection," said David Flueck, Senior Vice President, Global Loyalty, Marriott International. "Marriott Bonvoy offers more unique accommodations than any program and this new offering is an incredible addition for our most discerning members."
Marriott Bonvoy elite members will enjoy an elevated experience during their voyage, including a private reception upon boarding and more.
As a participant in the travel program, The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection provides members with more opportunities to earn and redeem points such as:
- Members will earn five points per $1 spent on the cruise fare only, as well as on the hotel package rate for participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels booked through The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
- Members can redeem an initial 180,000 points toward a $1,000 savings on the cruise fare, and increments of 90,000 points may be redeemed toward a $500 savings thereafter. Full redemption may be available.
- Members will receive one elite night credit per night on board toward achieving Elite status.
- Cruise fare and hotel package rate will be applied toward the annual qualifying spend for members striving for Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite status.
- Members can accelerate the points earned on their voyage purchase and even more when using their Marriott Bonvoy co-branded credit cards from JPMorgan Chase and American Express.
The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection will also collaborate with Marriott International luxury brand hotels worldwide for guests. Travellers will additionally have the option to extend their pre- and post-voyage getaways, redeeming points at Marriott International hotels to explore a range of destinations.
For more information, visit The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection's web site.