Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has unveiled a new luxury travel program in Africa called the Safari and Islands Collection, which bundles customized activities, accommodations, and airfare all into one so that travellers, which offer post-pandemic travel ‘bubbles’ for maximum comfort and safety, as well as perks and savings on bookings of multiple properties in a single trip.
Trips are customizable based on guests interests. Available experiences include a safari in the Serengeti, a choice of a beach day or a culture tour, dining and arts in Johannesburg, a surfing day off of an island in the Seychelles, and a game of oceanfront golf at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita and more.
Guests can choose to participate in any combination of the offered activities, which are available for all ages.
The Safari and Islands Collection includes accommodation at any of the Four Seasons’ four luxury properties in Africa, with bonus credits and experiences for guests who book at multiple resorts on the same trip. Guests are invited to stay at as many properties as they wish to experience their chosen bundle of activities.
The four properties include:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island near Mauritius, where a major attraction is the island's giant Aldabra tortoises, as well as its iconic lighthouse, and the opportunity to enjoy barefoot lunches on Four Seasons' private beach;
- Four Seasons Safari Lodge in Tanzania, a launching point to the Serengeti National Park and its wildlife;
- Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg, where guests can link up with local tour guides who will explain the rich history of the city, as well as enjoy experiences ranging from food, to photography, to archaeology, and shopping;
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, located by Petite Anse bay, with panoramic views of the scenery and white sand beaches.
- A USD $300 credit per property in Mauritius, Seychelles or Serengeti for stays of three nights or more
- A USD $100 credit when staying at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg
- Complimentary, round trip airport transfers at each destination
- A complimentary upgrade to the next room category in each property, based on availability
- Complimentary early check in and late check out in each property, based on availability
Bonuses are also available for guests who book any of the following premium accommodations; a private residence villa or the presidential suite in Seychelles or Mauritius, a free-standing villa in Serengeti, or the royal or presidential suite in Johannesburg.
Bonuses for guests making any of these bookings include:
- Private consultations with the executive chef and spa director in each property to customize a personal culinary and wellness program;
- An exclusive private dining experience at each property;
- A dedicated residence host or private butler to assist with every aspect of their stay;
- Unlimited, complimentary game drives at Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti for the duration of the villa stay.
Finally, airfare is also included in the bundle, and Four Seasons has collaborated with private jet charter provider, ExecuJet, allowing guests to avoid international connections and overnight layovers when travelling to Africa.
Guests who book a private jet itinerary with ExecuJet between any of the Four Seasons properties, excluding between the two Seychelles resorts, will receive a USD $2,000 flight credit for all bookings made by NOV 2021, for travel by 31MAR 2022.