Sunwing will be returning to the Hamilton area and YHM for the 2021-2022 winter season, providing convenient flight access for GTA and Hamilton residents looking to travel to sunnier destinations this winter. Flights will commence at the beginning of DEC 2021 and will operate until mid-APR 2022 with service to Cancun, Punta Cana, Montego Bay, Varadero, Cayo Coco and Cayo Santa Maria.
The flight schedule from Hamilton will be as follows:
- Between Hamilton and Punta Cana, Fridays from 10DEC 2021 until 15APR 2022
- Between Hamilton and Cayo Santa Maria, Fridays from 10DEC 2021 until 15APR 2022
- Between Hamilton and Montego Bay, Saturdays from 11DEC 2021 until 16APR 2022
- Between Hamilton and Varadero, Saturdays from 11DEC 2021 until 16APR 2022
- Between Hamilton and Cancun, Sundays from 12DEC 2021 until 17APR 2022
- Between Hamilton and Cayo Coco, Sundays from 12DEC 2021 until 17APR 2022
Plus, customers who book their flights by 31MAY 2021 for travel between 01NOV 2021 and 03APR 2022 will receive up to CDN $1,000 per couple in value during Sunwing’s extended Freedom 21/22 Sale, including Price Drop Cash Back of up to $800 per couple at select resorts and the flexibility to change or cancel their plans.
“We are excited to be resuming operations from John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport,” said Andrew Dawson, President of Tour Operations for Sunwing.