AmaWaterways has opened sales for its 2023 Europe river cruise itineraries, a full seven months in advance of previous years.
“Reservations for our 2022 season are the strongest we have ever seen. We have already received such incredible group and charter interest for our 2023 itineraries that we decided to move ahead quickly and open up these cruises for individual bookings,” said Kristin Karst, executive vice president and co-founder of AmaWaterways.
2023 itinerary highlights include:
- NEW: a series of 5-night Celebration of Classical Music: The Danube cruises between Budapest and Vienna
- NEW: two Seven River Journeys through 14 countries for spring and summer 2023
- 10 different itineraries exploring cities and villages along the Rhine, Moselle and Main rivers
- The return of popular Enticing Douro and Flavours of Portugal & Spain itineraries.
- With five ships in France, each with a different itinerary, guests can combine cruises and explore the Bordeaux, Normandy, Burgundy and Provence regions.
- Newly introduced pre-and post-cruise land packages available to book for 2023 include a 3-night St. Malo package with the Impressions of the Seine & Paris itinerary and a 3-night Geneva, Switzerland and 3-night French Riviera (Nice and Monaco) with the Essence of Burgundy & Provence itinerary.
“I am very optimistic on the future of river cruising and as a pioneer in this sector, we are always looking for new ways to surprise and delight our guests while working closely with the local communities to offer unique experiences that AmaWaterways is known for,” said Rudi Schreiner, president and co-founder of AmaWaterways.