Holland America Line (HAL) is launching a new “Have It All” premium package that includes shore excursions, beverages, specialty dining, and Wi-Fi all in one base cruise fare.
This package will be available year-round on all itineraries six days or longer (excluding Grand Voyages). The “Have It All” package is valued at $99 per guest, per day, for a seven-day cruise. When comparing this package to purchasing amenities individually, travellers will find that they have received savings of up to 50 per cent off. “Have it All” fares will be available for booking 21APR, 2021.
“We conducted extensive research with experienced cruisers and travel partners to understand what they find most valuable when purchasing a cruise and the results overwhelmingly pointed toward one simple fare that included our top amenities,” said Gus Antorcha, president of Holland America Line.
“Our past promotions that offered these perks have been extremely popular, so we created a premium package that is available all the time and on nearly all our cruises.”
Cruises of 6 to 9 days:
- One shore excursion up to $100 value or $100 off any one tour for all guests in a stateroom.
- Signature Beverage Package for all guests in a stateroom. Guests will receive up to 15 drinks per day and bar service charges are included.
- One night specialty dining for all guests in a stateroom.
- A Wi-Fi package for the first and second guests in a stateroom.
Cruises of 10 to 20 days:
- All of the extras included in the package for six- to nine-day cruises, plus an additional $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($200 per guest total).
- Two nights specialty dining.
Cruises of 21+ days (excluding Grand Voyages):
- All of the extras included in the package for 10- to 20-day cruises, plus an additional $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($300 per guest total).
- Three nights specialty dining.
When guests go to book a Holland America Line cruise, the “Have It All” fare is presented as an option with the included perks already factored into the price across all stateroom and suite categories. Guests who prefer to cruise without all of the extras have the option of a standard fare when making a booking.