The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has announced its Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals, with more than 30 resorts, villas, and tours now up to 60 per cent off, with many offers valid for travel throughout 2022.
According to a press release, this is the first year that tours have been included in the island’s Cyber Monday sales. Deals include discounts on room rates, hotel upgrades, resort credits, Pitons cruises, cultural tours, nature tours, photo expeditions and more.
Cyber Monday 2021 hotel, resort, villa and tour deals include:
- Akasha Luxury Villa: Up to 35% off
- Alize Inn: 8% off rooms
- Atlantic Breeze Stay Away: 15% off
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa: Up to 40% off, 5th night free and resort credit
- Bay Gardens Hotel: Up to 40% off, 5th night free and resort credit
- Bay Gardens Inn: Up to 40% off, 5th night free and resort credit
- Bay Gardens Marina Haven: Up to 40% off, 5th night free and resort credit
- Bel Jou Hotel: Daily discount and complimentary upgrade
- Belle View Apt Villas: Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers, complimentary night
- Caille Blanc Villa & Hotel: Up to 40% off “Suite Rates”
- Captain Cliff Adventure Tours: 25% off all tours
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa: 10% off any current special
- Coco Palm Hotel: Up to 55% off rates
- Crystals Villa Hotel: Special romance package rate including dinner and boat tour
- Exodus Boat Charters: 10% off all private tours and charters
- Fond Doux Eco Resort: 20% off cottage rates plus complimentary chocolate making tour, estate tour and breakfast
- Harbor Club, Curio Collection by Hilton: 33% off rates, breakfast included
- Israel King Boat Tours: 20% off web rates for scenic tours and snorkeling excursions
- Ladera Resort: Complimentary nights, with more details revealed on 22NOV
- La Haut Resort: 30% off grand total during stay
A complete list of promotions can be found on Saint Lucia’s web site.
Those looking to fly to the destination can find direct service from YYZ on Air Canada operating twice a week (Fri/Sun) and WestJet once a week every Sunday. Air Canada’s winter schedule will increase to four weekly flights as of Christmas, 24DEC(Tue/Wed/Fri/Sun). WestJet will increase to two weekly flights every Sunday and Thursday beginning FEB 2022.
In a release, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority highlights that nearly all hotels and signature attractions on the island are COVID certified. In addition, more than 75 per cent of hotel staff are vaccinated as of NOV 2021.
Visitors to the island require a PCR test within five days of arrival, and must follow health protocols during their stay. Fully vaccinated travellers will not have increased access to the island and will not be required to quarantine upon arrival. Unvaccinated travellers will be transferred to an approved COVID-19 accommodation upon arrival at Saint Lucia, and must remain on the property for the duration except to transfer to another COVID-19 approved accommodation. For more information on Saint Lucia’s health protocols, visit its web site.
Saint Lucia’s attractions include the Piton Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; a tropical rainforest; the mud baths at Sulphur Springs Park; and a drive-in volcano. Other features of note include the marketplace in the capital of Castries, fishing villages, as well as cruise, and yachting facilities, among others.