Brendan Vacations celebrated its launch in the Canadian market, hosting agents in an event in Toronto on 19OCT.
In attendance were executives frrom the Travel Corporation and Brendan Vacations, including Melissa DaSilva, President, TTC Tour Brands, North America; David Marathakis, Director of Sales, TTC; Ursula Blackburne, North American Sales Manager, Brendan Vacations; and Catherine Reilly, Managing Director, Brendan Vacations, among others.
EPIC – The Irish Emigration Museum in Dublin, a local partner with Brendan Vacations, was also in attendance. Through its partnership, EPIC is offering geneaology packages which allow travellers learn more about their heritage. Allana Haines from Creative Travel & Tours provided a few details about her Irish-born grandfather and she received a brief genealogy report on-site from David Cleary, Head of Sales, EPIC – The Irish Emigration Museum in Dublin.
Touring Scotland and Ireland with Brendan Vacations
As part of the TTC family of brands, Brendan Vacations offers travel experiences to Ireland and Scotland. From guided tours to FITs, Brendan offers tailored experiences that are planned and managed by Brendan’s team of experts based in Dublin. Addition, the Brendan team highlighted its over 50 years of experience and relationships within the Celtic community that has bolstered their knowledge of the destination.
Brendan Vacations offers multiple types of travel options including guided, locally hosted rail and more:
- Guided Vacations: A fully planned itinerary that includes activities and meals, a Travel Director and driver (set departure dates)
- Private Chauffer: An intimate travel experience that is customizable with the help of Brendan Vacations experts. Itineraries include the "finest accommodations" with guidance
offered by the team (Can be done at any time pending accommodation and activity availability)
- Locally Hosted Rail: With the freedom to explore on their own, travellers make their way around Ireland and Scotland onboard a train where they can take in views of the countryside’s with overnight stops in iconic cities. Travelers will meet with Brendan hosts in each city to gain advice on what to do in each place. (Can be done at any time pending accommodation, activity availability and rail schedules)
- Self-Drive: Travellers who value independence can curate their own road trip by working with Brendan experts to book accommodations, a rental car and activities. (Can be done at any time pending accommodation and activity availability)
- Lux Self-Drive: Travellers can enjoy the "finest amenities" with the luxury of traveling at their own pace. (Can be done at any time pending accommodation and activity availability)
Brendan Vacations highlighted its longstanding relationship with hotels in Ireland and Scotland to offer guests a selection of 3-5 star accommodations from hotels to B&Bs, castles, manors and resorts. Travellers on customizable trips can choose to upgrade their stays with more lux and unique accommodations.
The operator also works to provide guests with a wide variety of activities from popular attractions to hidden gems. Guests traveling on customized itineraries can choose their favorites and work with a Brendan expert to schedule tours and map out an itinerary to include each activity. Activities range from walking tours to whiskey tastings, sustainable travel experiences, active adventures and more.
Milka Cook from Collacutt Travel was also the winner of an upcoming Brendan Vacations FAM trip.