Registration is now open for ACTA’s three in-person Summit conferences in SEP in Toronto, ON, Richmond, BC and Laval, QC.
“This year will be special for several reasons – but the main one is that we are able to reconnect with each other again following the many challenges affecting our sector during the pandemic,” said Wendy Paradis, ACTA president.
Paradis also noted that attendees can use this opportunity to learn “what’s most important” for their career and business growth while also networking with others.
Travel agents, managers, senior leaders, consortia and host agency teams are all invited to attend. The Summits are complimentary for ACTA members – while non-members are asked to contribute CAD $99 towards ACTA’s advocacy fund.
These Summits will include keynote speakers, updates from government and industry leaders and opportunities to connect with peers. There will also be a full trade show with prizes awarded throughout the day.
According to ACTA, summit participants can have the opportunity to:
- Gain insight about travel industry trends and the outlook for 2023 and beyond from Canadian and International leaders
- Learn from travel agent peers about how they survived the pandemic and are “thriving” afterwards. Guests can get business building tips and tactics from successful travel agents
- Learn how to sell using new client connection tools and best practices for success – Zoom, Social Media – and a fresh look at some traditional channels
- Hear about the latest and key advocacy issues facing travel agencies and travel agents and ACTA’s actions to overcome these challenges
- Attend a full trade show to network with peers and learn about new opportunities from over 50 suppliers and destinations
Registration is now open and full details can be found on ACTA’s even web site.
Now accepting nominations for Travel Industry Leadership Awards
ACTA will also be presenting the ACTA 2022 Travel Industry Leadership Awards during the Summits and is accepting nominations.
For more information on ACTA, visit its web site.