The Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) recently rewarded the top-selling North American travel agents from the Jamaica Travel Specialist (JTS) program with a three-night, all-inclusive trip to Jamaica. The getaway included island tours, dining, and shopping excursions, and culminated with the "One Love Affair," an award gala hosted on 11DEC 2021 at Ocean Coral Spring in Trelawny.
"This past weekend we had the opportunity to celebrate and salute our top bookers from the (JTS) program at Jamaica's annual One Love Affair," said Angella Bennett, Regional Director, Canada, Jamaica Tourist Board.
"This year's gala theme ‘Stronger Together’ perfectly captures the energy we are feeling from our valued JTS travel advisors and assures us that Jamaica is in good hands when we support each other and work towards a common goal."
Twenty of the top performing JTS agents from across Canada were invited to participate in the exclusive 2021 incentive trip:
- Amanda Elizabeth Beaver - Glow Travel
- Amy Marie Wood - Romantic Planet
- Cheryl Jaster-Rhyno - Your Travel Boss
- Dawn Ann Fairbanks - Grand Travel
- Heather Kearns - Destination Weddings Travel Group/Latitude Concierge Travels
- Jen Langlois - Suite Trip Travel TPI
- Karen Lippett - Latitudes Plus/Smart Travels
- Lois Barbour - Travel Time TPI Inc.
- Melissa Jane Britton - Love Voyage
- Michelle Lynn Adams - All Ways Travel
- Pauline Blacoe - Shine Travel
- Ramona L Noor-Ramdeo - Countryside Travel Centre Holidays
- Sharon Boissonneault - House of Travel
- Sigfie Constantine Salmon - The Travel Agent Next Door
- Tamara Graae - Ixtapa Travel
- Tanja Steinbock - Barrett & Carlysle Travel
- Theresa Annmarie Stephenson - TK Travel by Design
- Valerie McEneny - Battlefield Travel Inc.
- Vanessa Elizabeth Martinez - Unforgettable Escapes
- Yvonne Campbell - Yvonne’s Travel and Tours
The Jamaica Travel Specialist program serves as a dedicated training platform for the travel agent community to become certified experts on the destination. The educational program guides advisors through online courses that deliver knowledge on the island and showcase Jamaica’s history.
In addition to learning about the island, JTS-certified agents can earn valuable rewards points and gain access to perks when they record their bookings throughout the year.