During Discover America Canada’s recent AGM, voting took place and a new Executive Board was announced for the 2021 and 2022 terms. The new board, consisting of 7 members includes:
- President: Susan Webb, VoX International
- Vice President: Denise Graham, Experience Kissimmee/VoX International
- Vice President: Annie Cicvaric, TravelWeek
- Secretary/Treasurer: Stephen Fine, Snowbird Advisor
- Director: Randy Anger, SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Director: Raina Williams, Expedia Group Media Solutions – Canada
- Director: Audrey Tanguay-Beaudette, Air Canada
Recognizing budget challenges for many organizations, DACC is offering new members a 50% saving for 2021 membership fees.
The AGM was held on 31MAR, attracting over 56 members and guests for the organization’s first virtual Annual General Meeting.
Featured keynote speaker, Drew Dudley, an internationally acclaimed leadership speaker, shared insights about improving leadership skills during this unprecedented time in our industry.
The Discover America Canada Committee (DACC) is a volunteer organization sanctioned by the U.S. Travel Association whose focus is on expanding the travel/tourism market from Canada to the United States. Its 50 + members represent a cross-section of hotels and attractions, airlines, motor coach companies, rail, rental cars, tour operators, DMO’s, media partners and marketing companies who conduct business into the United States or represent USA destinations.
For more information about the AGM including the presentation by the key note speaker, Drew Dudley, visit www.discoveramerica.org.