The Cuba Tourist Board has launched a photo contest to celebrate Travel Agent’s Day and honour the hard work of Canadian travel advisors.
“To pay tribute to our travel partners for their continued support we are organizing this exciting competition, there is no better time to go down the memory lane and go through your past Cuba trips albums and select your favourite images and submit those ones that best inspire travel and showcase the uniqueness and diversity of our country”, says Lessner Gomez, Director of the Cuba Tourist Board in Toronto.
The Top Three Prizes Are:
- First Place: Four nights all-inclusive at Iberostar Selection Varadero Hotel (double room).
- Second Place: A complimentary full day catamaran cruise (for the winner’s next vacation to anywhere in Cuba, courtesy of Gaviota Group).
- Third place (also included in the first and second place): Photo and contact of the winners will be published on the Go Cuba Facebook page which has over a million followers and on the website: www.gocuba.ca
- Participants must submit their photos in JPG and send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Name and Last name, Agency’s name, contact information and social media capability.
- Deadline to enter: 30APR, 2021.
- Winner will be announced on 05MAY, 2021.
To pick the winners, the Cuba Tourist Board is enlisting the support of renowned photographers, film makers and industry veterans, here are the Judges:
- Stephen Smith, award-winning filmmaker, and photographer, www.mycompass.ca
- Ian Stalker, Senior Staff writer for Baxter Media, award-winning journalist, and industry veteran, email@example.com
- Steve Gillick, Traveller, Journalist, Photographer and Speaker www.gillicksworld.ca