Ensemble has announced the formation of its new Member Advisory Council. The group is comprised of a select group of members who the consortium says will work together to provide insight and feedback on Ensemble's programming to facilitate improvements, as well as to share best practices that can be applied to the entire Ensemble community.
The inaugural Member Advisory Council includes appointees from a cross-section of members from large host agencies to individual agencies including:
· James Ferrera – Co-founder and President, InteleTravel
· Jeff Oestreich – President, Goldrush Getaways
· Laurie Keith – President, Romantic Planet Vacations
· Marie-Pier Guilmette – Owner, Inspirations Voyage
· Nadiya Makarenko – Senior Vice President, Travel Edge Network
· Rick Gaudet – President, Fareconnect Travel & Cruise Centre
· Ross Spalding – President, Crown Cruise Vacations
· Sanjay Goel – President, Cruise Connections
"We are very mindful that our members have gone through numerous changes over the past few years, including Ensemble’s acquisition last year," said David Harris, Executive Chairman of Ensemble, who will also serve as Chairman of the Member Advisory Council.
"We also know that we have introduced many new programs in a relatively short period of time. And while members are excited about and have embraced these new offerings, we always want to ensure that we can take the pulse of how they are being received and if or where there are areas where we can refine them for maximum utilization and effectiveness."