The sales team from Unique Vacations Canada was recognized during the recent Sandals Sales Summit held at Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma in the first week of JAN, says the company.
Sales teams from Unique Vacations Inc. across Canada, the United States and Latin America convened for the conference, led by Gary C. Sadler, Executive Vice President of Sales & Industry Relations.
Speakers at the event included Jeff Clarke, CEO, Unique Vacations Inc; Adam Stewart, Executive Chairman, Sandals Resorts International and Gebhard Rainer, CEO, Sandals Resorts International.
The keynote address was delivered by Philip E. Davis, KC, MP, Prime Minister, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas with Chester Cooper, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism, Investment & Aviation also in attendance.
During the final evening’s gala awards ceremony, a number of members of the sales team from Unique Vacations Canada were honoured:
- Lorna Richards – National Training Manager
- Spirit of Excellence, Canada
- And, in what the company says is a "nod to the strong commitment of the entire Canadian sales team during the pandemic," the whole Canadian sales team was named “BDM of the Year, Canada”. Sharing the award are:
- Winston Chang – Business Development Manager, BC, Saskatchewan & The Yukon
- Donne Nixon – Business Development Manager, Alberta, Manitoba & NWT
- Robert Smith – Business Development Manager, Ontario
- Guy Archambault – Business Development Manager, Quebec
- Sandra Brousseau – Business Development Manager, Quebec & Atlantic Canada