Royal Caribbean's private island Perfect Day at Cococay is getting its first adults-only space: Hideaway Beach, set to open in JAN, 2024, coinciding with the launch of Icon of the Seas.
According to the cruise line, Hideaway Cay is on the northwest beach and is an all-day experience complete with a private beach and pools, 7 open-air bars and other new dedicated spots for drinks and bites, 20 exclusive cabanas, live music and more. Booked guests 18 and older can now reserve a space for a fee at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/Hideaway-Beach.
“Hideaway Beach is a completely new vibe and experience that vacationers are looking for on Perfect Day at CocoCay. Everything from its hidden-like location to the exclusive beach and pools to the private cabanas is designed for adults who want a day just for them,” said Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean International.
Adulting Beachside or Poolside
- Hideaway Beach – There is over an acre of beachfront exclusively designated for Hideaway Beach guests. Vacationers can enjoy the beachfront views and breeze at any one of the resort-style loungers and umbrellas along the shore or on the in-water hammocks and swings while playing beach games and listening to the beats of the live DJ by the pool.
- Hideaway Pool – Partygoers will enjoy all-day tunes from the DJ and the lively swim-up bar at the center of the action with in-water seating and loungers and poolside loungers throughout the heated infinity-edge pool.
- Hideaway Cabanas – Steps away from the party, vacationers can enjoy the privacy of 10 poolside cabanas that have a range of amenities like cabana attendant service at the push of a call button, a mini-fridge, floating beach mats and charging outlets.
- The Hideout – This nook at one end of Hideaway Beach offers a VIP experience in 10 Hideout Cabanas with a chill vibe, heated infinity plunge pool – exclusive to The Hideout guests – and perks like cabana attendant service, in-water loungers, an outdoor shower and resort-style seating.
Laidback Bites and Drinks
- On the Rocks – This al fresco bar along the rocky shore serves up a vibrant scene of live musicians, TVs to watch live sports, games like pool and shuffleboard, and ocean views along with classic tropical drinks.
- Hideaway Bar – The swim-up bar at Hideaway Pool has two levels.
- Slice of Paradise – This all-new rustic pizza haven with a bar and complimentary food includes fresh-from-the-oven favorites, island twists like a Bahamian guava barbecue chicken option and more.
- Snack Shack – A staple on Perfect Day at CocoCay, this new location offers the popular menu’s complimentary chicken sandwiches, burgers, fried mozzarella sticks, fresh salads and more, as well as shaded seating, and Adirondack chairs and tables on the sand.
- Beach Bars – Two full-service beach bars lare ocated on both sides of the new beachfront destination.
In 2024, Royal Caribbean will offer its most expansive lineup of vacations visiting Perfect Day at CocoCay, with 22 ships sailing from more than nine different cities like Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida; Cape Liberty (New York), New Jersey; and Galveston, Texas.
Sailings to Cococay range from three nights on the new Utopia of the Seas that debuts in JUL 2024; to seven nights on Icon.
More details on the new Hideaway Beach and Perfect Day at CocoCay are available here.