MSC Cruises has opened sales for its Winter 2024/25 season sailings.
Notable highlights of the season include:
North America and the Caribbean:
- MSC Meraviglia will continue its adventures from New York, offering seven to 11-night itineraries to the Caribbean, including visits to Orlando, Nassau (The Bahamas), and MSC Cruises' private island, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
- MSC Seascape will embark on seven-night cruises to the Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean, departing from Miami every Saturday.
- MSC Seaside will also sail from Miami every Sunday, alternating between Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.
- MSC Divina, based out of Miami, will offer three to 10-night itineraries, including visits to Ocean Cay and enchanting destinations like Jamaica, Aruba, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, and The Bahamas.
- MSC Seashore will homeport in Port Canaveral, offering three-, four-, and seven-night cruises to The Bahamas, with stops at Ocean Cay and additional visits to Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico.
- MSC Virtuosa will homeport in Fort-de-France, Martinique, offering seven-night Central and Southern Caribbean itineraries, visiting stunning ports like Guadeloupe, the Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, Saint Vincent & The Grenadines, Barbados, Grenada, and Saint Lucia.
The Arabian Sea:
- MSC Euribia, the latest flagship, will debut in the region, embarking from Dubai, UAE, for seven-night sailings with stops in Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas (UAE), Doha (Qatar), and Manama (Bahrain).
The Mediterranean Sea:
- MSC World Europa will embark on a seven-night Mediterranean adventure from Genoa, Italy, exploring European hotspots like Rome, Sicily, Valletta (Malta), Barcelona (Spain), and Marseille (France).
- MSC Preziosa will offer seven-night cruises from Hamburg, Germany, visiting destinations like Bruges, Brussels (Belgium), Rotterdam (The Netherlands), Paris (France), and London (U.K.). Additionally, a 21-night long cruise from Southampton to the Canary and Madeira Islands and Morocco will depart on 05JAN, 2025.
- MSC Musica will offer seven-night sailings from Safaga, Egypt, to Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Aqaba (Jordan), Sharm El-Sheikh, and Sokhna Port (Egypt), with opportunities to explore Petra and the pyramids near Cairo.
More information can be found on MSC's website.