Princess Cruises is cementing its positioning on the West Coast with its newly released fall 2024 through spring 2025 West Coast cruise season. Over 75 sailings to Hawaii, Mexico and the California Coast from three ports —Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle— are now open for sale.
“Whether travelers seek the treasures of the iconic Golden State, the natural beauty of Hawaii or the unparalleled spirit of Mexico, we have it all with our 2024 through 2025 cruise season,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises.
“Our West Coast expertise ensures our guests from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle have easy access to some of the most stunning destinations in the world all at amazing values and just a few minutes drive from their homes.”
Deployment highlights of the 2024-2025 West Coast season include more than 75 cruise options on 21 itineraries, visiting 28 destinations in seven countries, with roundtrip departures from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle.
Sailings from the Port of Los Angeles
With four ships homeporting in Los Angeles, clients can choose from:
- Discovery Princess, one of the newest ships in the Princess fleet, sailing seven-day Mexican Riviera voyages with popular stops in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán and Puerto Vallarta.
- Weeklong California Coast cruises onboard Discovery Princess, visiting Santa Barbara, San Diego and more.
- Grand Princess and Majestic Princess sailing on 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez adventures for those looking for more off-the-beaten path ports in Mexico.
- Grand Princess 16-day voyages the Hawaiian Islands, visiting Kauai, Maui, Oahu and the Big Island.
- Grand Princess and Sapphire Princess offering longer, relaxed 32- and 33-day cruises to the South Pacific and Hawaiian Islands, featuring exotic isles in Tahiti.
Cruises from San Francisco
Ruby Princess returns to the “City by the Bay” with roundtrip cruises to Hawaii, Mexico and the California and Pacific Northwest Coasts from San Francisco.
Added bonus, Ruby Princess will also sail on a 16-day Hawaiian Islands cruise roundtrip from Vancouver.
Voyages from Seattle
Majestic Princess offers cruisers from Seattle an 11-day roundtrip cruise on a Classic California Coast itinerary with stops in San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and a late-night stay in San Diego.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available on the company’s website at www.princess.com.