Ultra-luxury Seabourn is celebrating trade partners with a special commission bonus. Advisors receive a 5 per cent Bonus Commission on select voyages booked through 31MAY.
The “Bon Voyage Event” offer includes an air credit up to USD $2,000 per person, a complimentary two-category Veranda Suite upgrade and a reduced 10 per cent deposit on select Seabourn ultra-luxury voyages and expedition sailings in 2023 through 2024.
“The Finale Sail” allows travellers willing to travel spontaneously to unlock savings up to 30 per cent when they book a fully non-refundable cruise fare for select suite categories on select 2023 and 2024 sailings.
Both promotions are available through 10JUL, 2023. The consumer promotions are not combinable.
Seabourn’s “Bon Voyage Event” and “The Finale Sail” apply to more than 400 worldwide voyages and expedition itineraries through 2024.
Seabourn guests enjoy ocean-front suites, nearly one team member per guest, and just 264 to 600 other guests on board.
Sample ocean voyages and expedition sailings available include:
Bon Voyage Event
- 14-Day Canary Islands & Morocco – Seabourn Sojourn, 21OCT – 04NOV, 2023, roundtrip from Lisbon
- 14-Day Mediterranean Enchantment – Seabourn Ovation, 22OCT, - 05NOV, 2023, roundtrip from Rome
- 14-Day Aegean Allure & Turkish Treasures – Seabourn Encore, 05-19NOV, 2023, roundtrip from Athens
- 10-Day Captivating Canary Islands & Cape Verde – Seabourn Quest, 04-14APR, 2024, roundtrip from Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
The Finale Sail
- 15-Day Greenland & Iceland: Vikings & Volcanoes - Seabourn Venture, 29JUL-13AUG, 2023, voyage roundtrip from Reykjavik
- 7-Day Glaciers & Alaska Inside Passage – Seabourn Odyssey, 29SEP-06OCT, 2023, from Vancouver to Juneau
- 21-day Wild South Atlantic & Antarctica Peninsula - Seabourn Pursuit, 07-28NOV, 2023, from Rio de Janeiro to Buenos Aires