Riviera River Cruises is extending several promotions offering savings on 2023 and 2024 European river cruises for bookings made through MAY.
- For 2023 departures, guests receive $650 USD per person off eight-day itineraries and $1,500 USD per person off 15-day itineraries.
- For 2024 departures, receive a 10 percent early booking discount on middle- and upper-deck cabins and suites. Both discounts are valid for groups when a free tour conductor bed is awarded after 10 guests are booked.
- Bookings made in CAD will be equivalent to USD through MAY to take advantage of the exchange rate, though they won’t be eligible for discounts.
For additional information about Riviera River Cruises and its European river cruise itineraries, visit https://www.rivierarivercruises.com/.
“Whether you’re booking one cabin or more for this year or next, we’re offering several ways to save on our European river cruises through the end of May,” said Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing North America.
“We’re sure your clients will enjoy our weeklong itineraries on the Danube, Rhine, Rhône and Seine rivers, or our two-week cruises through the heart of Europe and to the Black Sea. And because we’re always supportive of our travel advisor partners, promotions like these are only available through you – when a consumer comes to us, we refer their business back to an agency near them.”
Details of the discounts:
- For 2023 bookings made through 31MAY, $650 USD off per person for eight-day itineraries or $1,500 USD off per person for 15-day itineraries.
- For 2024 bookings made through 31MAY, guests receive a 10 percent early booking discount on middle- and upper-deck cabins and suites.
- Valid on new bookings.
- Valid on groups when a free tour conductor bed is awarded after 10 guests are booked, with a maximum of four free tour conductor beds; not valid with the regular group policy of a free tour conductor bed awarded after seven guests are booked.
- Not valid on solo traveler cruises.
Riviera River Cruises offers a total of 20 itineraries on 10 European rivers and waterways throughout the year, including exclusive departures for solo travelers with no single supplement and holiday season cruises. Its fleet of 11 ships is one of the youngest in Europe, with spacious cabins and suites, and its cruises include fine culinary experiences featuring regional and international specialties, as well as expert-led excursions to iconic sights and hidden gems.
Riviera guarantees exceptional value, promising never to add hidden surcharges or fees, and it doesn’t automatically include gratuities or drinks, so the choice is up to guests.
For more information about Riviera River Cruises, visit https://www.rivierarivercruises.com/.