Celebrity Cruises' Top Travel Agency Advisor Awards recognize the brand’s top performing North American travel partners for the year based on overall business growth, continuous partnership support and innovative marketing efforts. The cruise line revealed this year's winners on 20DEC, and some Canadians were among the winners.
The cruise line notes that its trade partners supported a number of significant milestones for the brand this year including the inaugural year of Celebrity Beyond, the return of the entire Celebrity fleet into service, and record-breaking sales days this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
“The Celebrity brand is living up to its mantra of ‘making the comeback stronger than the setback’ thanks to the never-ending passion and hard work of our amazing travel agency partners and travel advisors,” said Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President, Sales, The Americas, Celebrity Cruises.
“Together we’ve built incredible momentum and we couldn’t be more excited for all that the new year holds, especially as we prepare to launch yet another stunning resort-at-sea Edge® Series ship, Celebrity Ascent. On behalf of the entire Celebrity Cruises team, I extend our heartfelt thanks to our travel advisor community and send best wishes for an amazing year in 2023!”
The 2022 travel partner award winners include:
· Chairman’s Award: Cruise Planners
· President’s Award: World Travel Holdings
· Consortia Partner of the Year: Travel Leaders
· Field Sales Account of the Year: Cruises and Tours Unlimited
· Strategic Account of the Year: Travel Planners International
· Online Partner of the Year: Crown Cruise Vacations
· Host Agency Account of the Year: Nexion LLC
· Franchise Network Account of the Year: CruiseOne/Dream Vacations
· Celebrity Cruises Rising Star of the Year: Harr Travel
· Corporate Meetings and Incentives Account of the Year: 3D Cruise Partners
· Inside Sales Account of the Year: Scott Grody Travel
· Canada Account of the Year: Nexion Canada LLC
· Central Region Account of the Year: KHM
· Northeast Region Account of the Year: The Cruise Web Inc
· Southeast Region Account of the Year: Cruise Planers Julie Irovando & Tawnee Sons
· West Region Account of the Year: Direct Travel