Riviera River Cruises is offering a gift to travel advisors for last-minute bookings on 2022 holiday season departures.
“Our holiday season cruises are always popular and they’re booking up again this year,” said Marilyn Conroy, Riviera River Cruises’ Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing North America.
“In the spirit of the season, we’re offering gift cards to travel advisors for last-minute holiday bookings, so they’ll have a little extra to spend on themselves or those on their Christmas list. At Riviera, we’re always supportive of the travel agency community, working exclusively with advisors, and this is just one of the ways we express our gratitude.”
For every new booking of a double- or single-occupancy cabin on a December 2022 departure, travel advisors will receive a $100 gift card. Gift cards will be mailed upon deposit. The incentive is available until cabins are sold out or until the final departure date of the season.
Advisors’ clients can celebrate Europe’s Rhine and Danube Rivers throughout December and into 2023 with Riviera’s popular Yuletide Markets cruises and its cruises over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays. Itineraries include:
- Enchanting Rhine & Yuletide Markets River Cruise: Five-day cruise on select dates in December with guided tours of Bonn, Rüdesheim and Koblenz, and a visit to Cologne.
- The Danube’s Imperial Cities & Yuletide Markets River Cruise: Six-day cruise on select dates in December with guided tours of Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava.
- Christmas on the Rhine River Cruise: Eight-day cruise departing Dec. 21, with guided tours of Koblenz, Rüdesheim, Speyer, Strasbourg, Boppard and Cologne. Also includes a Christmas Day gala dinner, a Christmas musical performance, a folklore show and a classical music concert on board.
- Christmas on the Blue Danube River Cruise: Eight-day cruise departing Dec. 22, with guided tours of Vienna, Salzburg or Linz, Budapest and Bratislava, and visits to Esztergom, Melk Abbey and Schönbrunn Palace. Also includes a Christmas Day gala dinner, a Christmas classical quartet recital and a Hungarian Christmas folklore show on board.
- New Year on the Rhine River Cruise: Six-day cruise departing Dec. 28, with guided tours of Rüdesheim, Frankfurt, Koblenz and Cologne. Also includes New Year’s Eve gala dinner, midnight drinks and canapés, a New Year’s Day brunch, a classical music recital and a folklore show on board.
- New Year on the Blue Danube River Cruise: Six-day cruise departing Dec. 29, with guided tours of Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and Schönbrunn Palace. Also includes New Year’s Eve gala dinner, midnight drinks and canapés, a New Year’s Day brunch, a classical music recital and a folklore show on board.
Riviera River Cruises offers 20 itineraries on 10 European rivers and waterways on its fleet of 11 river cruise ships, including exclusive departures for solo travelers with no single supplement and holiday season cruises. Riviera’s cruises include culinary experiences like four-course dinners featuring regional and international specialties, as well as expert-led excursions to classic sights and lesser-known places.
Riviera guarantees never to add hidden surcharges or fees, and it doesn’t automatically include gratuities or drinks, so the choice is up to guests.
For more information about Riviera River Cruises, visit www.rivierarivercruises.com/.