Holland America Line is enticing guests to plan ahead and make future cruise reservations now with a new “Book Early & Save” offer, running through 30SEP, 2022.
The promotion includes great deals on cruise fares and value of more than USD $900 per person when booking voyages from Holiday 2022 and beyond to Europe, Alaska, Caribbean and more.
Guests who book a Holiday 2022 cruise or a 2023 cruise departure receive crew gratuities, onboard credit and 50% reduced deposits — plus shore excursions, beverages, specialty dining and Wi-Fi with the “Have It All” premium package. A low-fare guarantee means peace of mind when booking. For a seven-day cruise, guests see a booking value of more than $900 per person when taking advantage of “Book Early & Save.”
“As the world begins to travel more and with our entire fleet in operation, we are seeing great interest in our cruises that sail to all seven continents. ‘Book Early & Save’ comes at the right time to start planning for the upcoming holidays and 2023,” said Beth Bodensteiner, Holland America Line’s chief commercial officer.
"Cruising continues to offer an incredible value in terms of price, ease and everything that is included in the fare, and these added incentives make a cruise vacation even more attractive.”
“Book Early & Save” Benefits
- Low-Fare Guarantee: If a guest books a Holland America Line cruise through the “Book Early & Save” offer and finds a lower fare for the identical booking within 72 hours of the original booking, Holland America Line will give the guest an onboard credit with a value of 110% of the difference between the original booked fare and the lower fare.
- Crew Appreciation: Prepaid stateroom gratuities are included for the first and second guests in a stateroom.
- Onboard Credit: Depending on cruise duration, guests receive $100, $150 or $300 onboard credit per stateroom that can be used for a variety of amenities, including specialty dining, spa services, shore excursions, gift shop purchases and more.
- Shore Excursions (part of Have it All fares): Based on the length of the cruise, guests receive up to three tours valued at $100 each.
- Signature Beverage Package (part of Have it All fares): Guests enjoy a large selection of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, soda, water, coffee and more. Up to 15 drinks per day are allowed, and bar service charges are included.
- Specialty Dining (part of Have it All fares): Depending on the ship and duration of the cruise, guests can enjoy specialty dining up to three nights, including Pinnacle Grill steakhouse, Tamarind's Southeast Asian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine, or Canaletto's Italian dining.
- Wi-Fi Surf Package (part of Have it All fares).
With Book Early & Save, travelers can explore Alaska, Antarctica, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the Caribbean, Canada/New England, Mediterranean, Hawaii, Mexico, Northern Europe, Panama Canal and South America. Alaska Cruisetours, which combine an Alaska cruise with an overland exploration to Denali and the Yukon, also are included.
Book Early & Save fares start at USD $899 per person, double occupancy, for Caribbean cruises. Popular summer cruises to Alaska begin at USD $949 per person and for Europe at USD $1,399. Taxes, fees and port expenses are additional. “Book Early & Save” is not valid on Grand Voyages or cruises of five days or less.
See Holland America Line's web site for more details hollandamerica.com