Carnival-owned brands Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn have cancelled Europe departures through JUN, while Princess also suspended Caribbean, California coast and Mexico departures through 30JUN.
Affected guests have until 15APR, 2021 to confirm with the line whether they wish to receive an FCC or a refund.
HAL Suspends European Cruise Operations Until JUL
Holland America Line extended its pause of European cruise operations through 30JUN, 2021.
The pause will impact cruises departing in MAY and JUN on Nieuw Statendam, Volendam and Westerdam, along with the Collectors’ Voyages associated with those cancelled cruises.
Cruises affected by this pause in operation are:
- Nieuw Statendam: Eight departures from 02MAY through 27JUN, 2021, that include seven- and 14-day Norway and Baltic itineraries, as well as the 14- and 21-day Collectors’ Voyages of those cruises.
- Volendam: 19JUN, 2021, 14-day Adriatic Dream cruise and the 24-day Adriatic Dream and Greek Odyssey Collectors’ Voyage departing the same date.
- Westerdam: 19JUN, 2021, 12-day Greece and Adriatic Antiquities cruise and the 24-day Adriatic Antiquities and Mediterranean Romance Collectors’ Voyage departing the same date.
Four Seabourn Ships Affected
Seabourn has cancelled a series of select 2021 Europe departures. Affected voyages include:
- Seabourn Sojourn’s next scheduled departure is now set for 03JUL, 2021.
- Seabourn Encore’s next scheduled departure is now set for 03JUL, 2021.
- Seabourn Ovation’s next scheduled departure is now set for 03JUL, 2021.
- Seabourn Quest’s next scheduled departure is now set for 07NOV, 2021.
“Our highest priorities are compliance, environmental protection and the health, safety and well-being of our guests, crew and the people in destinations we visit,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “We understand guests are eager to travel and, even though we have extended our pause in operations a bit further, we continue to prepare to welcome them back once again.”
Med, Caribbean, Mexico & California Coast Cruises Affected for Princess
Princess Cruises has extended its pause for operations from Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale and Rome through 30JUN, 2021. This impacts sailings in the Caribbean, California Coast, Mexico, and the Mediterranean, with cruises not resuming until JUL 2021 at the earliest.
Cruises affected by the pause include:
- Caribbean Princess: Seven-day Western and Eastern Caribbean cruises
- Enchanted Princess: Seven-day Mediterranean & Adriatic, seven-day Western Mediterranean, and 14-day Western Mediterranean & Adriatic Medley
- Ruby Princess: Seven-day Classic California Coast, seven-day Mexican Riviera, and five-day Cabo San Lucas Getaway sailings