Holland America Line has opened bookings for its “exotic” cruises for 2022 and 2023. From SEP 2022 through APR 2023, Noordam, Oosterdam, Westerdam and Zuiderdam will sail itineraries ranging from14 to 50 days Asia, Australia, South America and Antarctica, and the South Pacific and Hawaii.
Westerdam’s itineraries in the Far East are offered from SEP 2022 through APR 2023.
- All cruises are 14 days and can be combined to form non-repeating 28-day Collectors’ Voyages.
- Cruises sail roundtrip from Yokohama, Japan; roundtrip from Singapore; or between Hong Kong, China, and Yokohama or Singapore.
- Countries explored include China, Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Cambodia, South Korea and Russia.
- Eight different itineraries are offered.
Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific
Noordam heads to the Land Down Under from OCT 2022 through APR 2023.
- Itineraries range from 12 to 35 days and are roundtrip from Sydney, Australia, or between Auckland, New Zealand, and Sydney.
- The season kicks off with a 35-day “Australia Circumnavigation” that makes 15 calls in “Oz.”
South America and Antarctica
From NOV 2022 through MAR 2023, Oosterdam will make its way on South America and Antarctica sojourns.
- Itineraries range from 14 to 22-days; select cruises can be combined to form 31-day Collectors’ Voyages.
- Cruises sail between San Antonio (Santiago), Chile, and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Seventeen-day “Panama Canal & Inca Discovery” repositioning cruises at the beginning and end of the season sail between Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and San Antonio.
- Every South America cruise includes an overnight stay at Callao (Lima), Peru, or Buenos Aires.
South Pacific and Hawaii
In SEP 2022 and FEB 2023, Zuiderdam departs on two journeys around the Pacific Ocean.
- “Tales of the South Pacific” is a 50-day voyage departing 28SEP, 2022 that sails from Vancouver to San Diego.
- Departing 18FEB, 2023, the 35-day “Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas” itinerary sails roundtrip from San Diego.