Uniworld Boutique River Cruises is preparing for the return of travel with its new Cruise Back Into Travel offer where clients can save 10% to 30% on select dates and itineraries from now through 31MAR, 2021. Additionally, guests who purchase flights through Uniworld will receive an additional $700 CAD per person in savings and a private car transfer from the airport to the ship.
The offer applies to select departures on Uniworld sailings including:
- Milan, Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy, 10 days from Milan to Venice where guests will explore Northern Italian vineyards and discover the breathtaking architecture of canal cities like Venice and Burano.
- Splendors of Egypt & the Nile, 12 days from Cairo offering the exploration of the Temple of Karnak and Luxor, visit the temples dedicated to mythical figures, pay homage to the Egypt’s first female at the Temple of Hatshepsut, and venture through the Valley of the King.
- Enchanting Danube, 8 days from Budapest to Passau to discover the best of Eastern and Western Europe.
As well as the following U River Cruises sailings:
- Amsterdam and Brussels Bound, 8 days from Brussels to Amsterdam sails along the Rhine River through The Netherlands and Belgium. Guests will explore the Dutch and Belgian cities with bike tours, sightseeing with locals and tasting the delectable food.
- Eastern European Escape, 8 days from Vienna to Belgrade explores the vibrant atmosphere of Vienna, the dramatic architecture of Budapest and the picturesque landscapes in between.
- Vienna Vibe, 8 days from Nuremberg from Vienna, guests will sail along the Danube to discover the best of Germany and Austria though edgy public art displays in Linz, bike rides in Bavaria and cooking classes in Vienna.