G Adventures has launched its ‘The Great Adventure Sale’. This sale includes savings of up to 30%, $1 upfront deposits, and 21% off My Own Room options.
The Great Adventure Sale includes more than 450 tour options across the small group adventure operator’s 18-to-Thirtysomethings, Active, Classic, Family, Local Living, Marine, Rail and Wellness travel styles.
This sale will applicable until 31JAN, 2021, for tours departing between 01JAN, 2021, and 31MAR, 2022. Additionally, all bookings made during The Great Adventure Sale can utilize G Adventures’ flexible ‘Book with Confidence’ policy, which enables travellers to cancel and rebook their trip up to 30 days before departure.
All G Adventures trips feature heightened health and safety measures as part of the new Travel with Confidence Policy, and a number of trips featured in the sale are included in the Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, which offers additional physical distancing.
“As we reach the end of the year, travellers are increasingly starting to think about their 2021 holidays. Our recent Cyber Sale saw a 400% increase in new bookings from Canadian travellers. This shows there is going to be strong demand in the market for adventure travel in the coming six months and The Great Adventure Sale gives agents who missed out during Cyber Sale the opportunity to capture a slice of the pie.” said David Green, VP Commercial at G Adventures
“Our advice to travel agents, if they haven’t already done so, is to start marketing to their clients now. We’ve seen an increase in bookings and now is the time for agents to be actively promoting travel again to hold on to their share of the pie. As a starting point, for any traveller who has a Future Travel Credit (FTC), now is the time for those credits to be used to take advantage of both The Great Adventure Sale prices and the added flexibility that comes with using FTCs during the sale,” continued Green.
Sample itineraries in The Great Adventure Sale include:
- Amazon Riverboat Journey in Depth – Save 30% on this wildlife adventure which sees travellers exploring the waterways and biodiversity of the Amazon rainforest.
- Sailing Croatia – Split to Dubrovnik – Sailing past stunning coastlines and meandering through charming villages – travellers can save 30% on this seven day sailing adventure.
- The Great South American Journey: Quito to Rio Adventure – Young travellers looking for a South American experience can save 21% on this 65-day adventure which takes in the highlights of Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador and Brazil.
- Everest Base Camp Trek – Travellers looking to tick off a once-in-a-lifetime challenge can save 21% on this trek to Everest Base Camp.
- Sri Lanka Encompassed – Plus – Take in the highlights of Sri Lanka while partaking in G Adventures-supported community tourism projects on this physically-distanced adventure, where travellers can save 21%.
- The Inca Trail – Save 15% on this trek where travellers will hike the ancient Inca route to the Machu Picchu.
- Hiking the Canary Islands – Save 15% explore the Canary Islands on this six-day hiking adventure, where travellers will visit national parks and hike through canyons.
For more information, click here.