Air Canada Vacations’ new ePackages shopping tool is now live in SIREV, Sabre Vacations and Galileo Vacations. It allows travel agents to search for and book flight and hotel packages, cabin upgrades and itinerary options.
Additionally, the ePackages shopping tool also includes lowest fares, flexible booking options across Canada, Europe, and the United States, 300 ACV&ME points per room, and commission on the land-only portion of ePackages
To celebrate the launch of the ePackages options, Air Canada Vacations is offering one free checked bag for each passenger booked.
How to shop ePackages in SIREV:
- Once you sign into SIREV, select Packages+ under the Shopping option.
- Select All destinations, NEW as well as your booking preferences (Departure city, Arrival city, Departure dates, Number of adults, etc.) and click on Search.
- Select the hotel you wish to book and click on WEB to proceed to the next page.
- If you wish to book an ACV ePackages, please select the hotel under VAE (identified code under the tour operator name). If you wish to book an ACV regular packages, please select the hotel under VAC (identified code under the tour operator name).
- Commission on ePackage bookings is only applicable on the land portion as the air is NET.
- There is a section during the ePackage booking process where you can add an additional mark-up that is optional.
- Enter the required fields to proceed and click on Continue.
- If you wish to upgrade your clients, select the flight option you require and then click on Recalculate.
- Review your booking details and options. To see your commission, click on +next to Show Comm. Box.
- Select Continue to fill out the passengers’ information and payment options when you are ready to book.
You can also access ePackages shopping tool flyer directly from your Travel Agent website account.
Here is a short tutorial on EPackages which will show you how to navigate through this new booking platform: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8135162…